Couples Oslo Norway as an 8 1/2 X 11 inch print on archival Epson paper. Signed on the white border beneath the image. A giclee reproductions on archival Epson paper. Printed by the artist. FREE SHIPPING IN U.S.
Couples Oslo Norway
“It was just plain luck when I shot Couples Oslo Norway on a cool, rainy morning when we were walking along Karl Johans Gate, just a couple of blocks from the Central Train Station.
Two couples passed each other in front of us, right beside a poster for a sunny beach vacation. One woman turned back and began laughing at something about the other couple. I can only guess what made her laugh, but this precise moment made perfect street photography, never to be seen again.” — Deborah Julian
There’s something special about Oslo. Perhaps it’s the way the city seems to effortlessly blend old and new, or the way the Norway’s natural beauty seems to be right at your doorstep no matter where you go. Whatever the reason, Oslo is a city that definitely merits a visit.
For art lovers, Oslo is a veritable treasure trove. The Munch Museum houses one of the world’s most important collections of works by Edvard Munch, including The Scream.
The National Museum showcases a wide range of Norwegian art from the Middle Ages to the present day, while the Astrup Fearnley Museum features cutting-edge contemporary art. And those are just a few of the many museums and galleries worth exploring in Oslo!
More from Assorted Ideas, Large & Small
- NYC Subway Beauty and Grit: Passing, Brighton BeachAt the elevated NYC Subway Station in Brighton Beach, beauty and grit is the theme in Passing. This joining of seemingly contradictory effects creates an image greater than either. Fine art photographer Deborah Julian captured
- Roosevelt Islander Deborah Julian in PWP Members Show in LICOpening with a free public reception on Thursday, PWP – Professional Women Photographers – hosts MY NYC at Matted, gallery space at 46-36 Vernon Blvd in Long Island City. Among those exhibiting is Roosevelt Islander
- Barcelona Barri Gotic Cistern Fine Art Photography PrintThe Barcelona Barri Gotic Cistern print is an 8 1/2 X 11 fine art giclee. Photographer Deborah Julian creates her prints on Archival Epson Paper. FREE SHIPPING IN THE U.S. The Fine Art Shop @ Assorted Ideas The Barcelona
- A Times Square Winter Afternoon Fine Art Photography PrintA Times Square Winter Afternoon Fine Art Photography Print is an 8 1/2 X 11 giclee finished on museum quality, archival Epson paper. All prints ship USPS within 48 hours. Signed. FREE SHIPPING IN THE U.S. 100%
- Streets of Venice Fine Art Photography PrintOur Streets of Venice Print is an 8 1/2 X 11 giclee finished on museum quality, archival Epson paper. Photographer Deborah Julian prints exclusively in her workshop. Signed. FREE SHIPPING IN THE U.S. All prints ship within two days, United