Our Streets of Venice Print is an 8 1/2 X 11 giclee finished on museum quality, archival Epson paper. Photographer Deborah Julian prints exclusively in her workshop. Signed. FREE SHIPPING IN THE U.S. All prints ship within two days, United States Postal Service, Priority Mail. Sealed in clear plastic with backing to prevent bending or wrinkles. Satisfaction guaranteed.
Streets of Venice
Venice is a beautiful and unique city that attracts tourists from all over the world. There are many interesting things to see and do in this city, and people often find themselves overwhelmed by all the options. If you’re looking for some tips on how to make the most of your time in Venice, read on!
1. Get lost in the winding streets. One of the best ways to explore Venice is simply to wander around and get lost in the maze of narrow streets. You’ll never know what you’ll find around every corner, so go with the flow and see where the city takes you.
2. Take a gondola ride. A ride in a gondola is an iconic Venice experience, and it’s well worth the money. Make sure to haggle with your gondolier beforehand to get the best price, and enjoy the peaceful ride as you float down the canals.
STREETS OF VENICE FINE ART PRINT, FREE SHIPPING
Buy our Streets of Venice Print, an 8 1/2 X 11 giclee finished on museum quality, archival Epson paper. FREE SHIPPING IN THE U.S.
3. Visit St. Mark’s Basilica. This magnificent church is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Venice, and it’s easy to see why. The interior is absolutely stunning, and it’s worth climbing to the top of the bell tower for some incredible views of the city.
4. Shop for Venetian glass. Venice is renowned for its beautiful glasswork, so be sure to pick up a few souvenirs while you’re here. From Murano glass beads to intricate vases, there’s something for everyone.
5. Sample the local cuisine. Venice is known for its seafood, so make sure to try some of the fresh catch while you’re in town. Pasta with clams and shrimp is a popular dish, or you can simply order a plate of mixed seafood to get a taste of everything.
Whether you’re looking to explore the city or relax and take in the sights, Venice has something for everyone. With its unique atmosphere and wealth of things to do, it’s easy to see why this city is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world.
More from the Fine Art Print Shop @ Assorted Ideas
- NYC Subway Beauty and Grit: Passing, Brighton BeachAt the elevated NYC Subway Station in Brighton Beach, beauty and grit is the theme in Passing. This joining of seemingly contradictory effects creates an image greater than either. Fine art photographer Deborah Julian captured
- Roosevelt Islander Deborah Julian in PWP Members Show in LICOpening with a free public reception on Thursday, PWP – Professional Women Photographers – hosts MY NYC at Matted, gallery space at 46-36 Vernon Blvd in Long Island City. Among those exhibiting is Roosevelt Islander
- Barcelona Barri Gotic Cistern Fine Art Photography PrintThe Barcelona Barri Gotic Cistern print is an 8 1/2 X 11 fine art giclee. Photographer Deborah Julian creates her prints on Archival Epson Paper. FREE SHIPPING IN THE U.S. The Fine Art Shop @ Assorted Ideas The Barcelona
- A Times Square Winter Afternoon Fine Art Photography PrintA Times Square Winter Afternoon Fine Art Photography Print is an 8 1/2 X 11 giclee finished on museum quality, archival Epson paper. All prints ship USPS within 48 hours. Signed. FREE SHIPPING IN THE U.S. 100%
- Streets of Venice Fine Art Photography PrintOur Streets of Venice Print is an 8 1/2 X 11 giclee finished on museum quality, archival Epson paper. Photographer Deborah Julian prints exclusively in her workshop. Signed. FREE SHIPPING IN THE U.S. All prints ship within two days, United
[…] Site for Sore Eyes: The Streets of Venice […]