The Barcelona Barri Gotic Cistern print is an 8 1/2 X 11 fine art giclee. Photographer Deborah Julian creates her prints on Archival Epson Paper. FREE SHIPPING IN THE U.S.
The Fine Art Shop @ Assorted Ideas
The Barcelona Barri Gotic Cistern Fine Art Photograph
The Barri Gotic Cistern sits in an area preserved from Barcelona’s past when human scale art and design made walking a communal event and intersections places for conversation.
Barcelona has retained much of its art and history.
“In street photography taken while walking around the Barri Gotic, Barcelona’s Old Town, I captured this ancient cistern, used to supply water to the earliest settlers. The mosaic on the walls of the cistern is topical. Designed in blue, it illustrates women carrying pails of water.” – Deborah Julian
BARCELONA BARRI GOTIC CISTERN FINE ART PRINT
About the Barri Gotic in Barcelona
The Barri Gotic, or Gothic Quarter, is the oldest district in Barcelona. It is located in the center of the city, between Las Ramblas and Via Laietana. This neighborhood is full of history and character. The streets are narrow and winding, and the buildings are centuries old. The Gothic Quarter is a great place to explore on foot. There are many small shops and restaurants, as well as some of Barcelona’s most famous landmarks.
Some of the highlights of the Gothic Quarter include the Cathedral of Barcelona, the Basilica de Santa Maria del Mar, and the Palau Guell. The cathedral is a beautiful example of Gothic architecture, and it houses the tomb of Saint Eulalia, the patron saint of Barcelona. The Basilica de Santa Maria del Mar is one of the most important religious buildings in Barcelona. It was built in the 14th century and is known for its unique Catalan Gothic style. The Palau Guell is a former palace that was designed by Antoni Gaudi.
More From Assorted Ideas, Large & Small
- NYC Subway Beauty and Grit: Passing, Brighton BeachAt the elevated NYC Subway Station in Brighton Beach, beauty and grit is the theme in Passing. This joining of seemingly contradictory effects creates an image greater than either. Fine art photographer Deborah Julian captured the natural urban landscape. by David Stone Passing, Brighton Beach Grit and beauty are naturally occurring elements of scenes emerging
- Roosevelt Islander Deborah Julian in PWP Members Show in LICOpening with a free public reception on Thursday, PWP – Professional Women Photographers – hosts MY NYC at Matted, gallery space at 46-36 Vernon Blvd in Long Island City. Among those exhibiting is Roosevelt Islander Deborah Julian. Her pictures have previously been selected for juried exhibits across the U.S. and in Great Britain. by David
- Barcelona Barri Gotic Cistern Fine Art Photography PrintThe Barcelona Barri Gotic Cistern print is an 8 1/2 X 11 fine art giclee. Photographer Deborah Julian creates her prints on Archival Epson Paper. FREE SHIPPING IN THE U.S. The Fine Art Shop @ Assorted Ideas The Barcelona Barri Gotic Cistern Fine Art Photograph The Barri Gotic Cistern sits in an area preserved from Barcelona’s past when human scale art
- A Times Square Winter Afternoon Fine Art Photography PrintA Times Square Winter Afternoon Fine Art Photography Print is an 8 1/2 X 11 giclee finished on museum quality, archival Epson paper. All prints ship USPS within 48 hours. Signed. FREE SHIPPING IN THE U.S. 100% guaranteed. Artist/Photographer: Deborah Julian The Fine Art Print Shop @ Assorted Ideas A Times Square Winter Afternoon On some days
- Streets of Venice Fine Art Photography PrintOur Streets of Venice Print is an 8 1/2 X 11 giclee finished on museum quality, archival Epson paper. Photographer Deborah Julian prints exclusively in her workshop. Signed. FREE SHIPPING IN THE U.S. All prints ship within two days, United States Postal Service, Priority Mail. Sealed in clear plastic with backing to prevent bending or wrinkles. Satisfaction guaranteed. Streets of