Summer Day Camp, organized by the Roosevelt Island Youth Center, announced plans and a sign up website for 2022 yesterday.
Details for the Summer Day Camp Program
We are thrilled to announce that pre-registration for the Youth Center’s Summer Day Camp Program is open!
The Roosevelt Island Summer Day Camp Program will operate from Monday, July 11th to Friday, August 26th. Please note the below requirements and operating hours.
- 7-18 years of age (child must turn 7 years of age before December 31st)
- Attend a minimum of 3-4 days per week.
- Please note that a summer pre-registration form is required to be completed first.
- Once your pre-registration is fully vetted for completeness, you will be contacted directly and invited to a mandatory virtual parent/guardian orientation.
- Attendance to the virtual orientation is required before your child can participate.
- Mandatory Parent/Guardian Orientation: Wednesday, June 1st at 6:30 PM or Friday, June 3rd at 6:30 PM
- Monday – Friday: 8 AM – 6 PM
- Drop-off: 8 AM – 10 AM Only (Drop-off throughout the day will not be permitted)
- Pick-up: 5 PM – 6 PM
Please click here to register your child for the Roosevelt Island Youth Center Summer Day Camp Program!
More from the Roosevelt Island Daily News
- “How can he stay on?” a Reader Asks about RIOC CEO HaynesAfter reading about the latest in an avalanche of bad RIOC news, “How can he stay on?” he asked. Our reader asked about RIOC President/CEO Shelton J. Haynes, and his question echoed others bouncing around
- COVID Cases Soaring, Why Is RIOC PSD Still Snoring?COVID cases are soaring across New York City. The Health Department sounds alarms, pleading for face masks in all public places. But on Roosevelt Island, where positivity rates are 50% higher than the city average,
- RIOC Board Meeting, May 2022: A New Exercise in Bunker ModeBunker mode fits as well with New York’s Open Meetings Law as a whale on a shrimp boat. They’re antithetical. One reveals things; the other hides them. But controlled by an irresponsible governor and a
- Another One Bites the Dust: Markus Sztejnberg Exits RIOCMarkus Sztejnberg, the latest domino to fall in a row of RIOC executives, left recently after just a few months on staff. He “…is the latest RIOC executive to resign,” an informant tells The Daily.
- Losing Maloney, Maybe. Serrano for Sure. Final RedistrictingFinal redistricting by a Special Master appointed by a Steuben County judge guts the voting map approved by Democrats. The same judge threw them out as unconstitutional, and New York’s highest court agreed. Big change