Summer Day Camp, organized by the Roosevelt Island Youth Center, announced plans and a sign up website for 2022 yesterday.
Details for the Summer Day Camp Program
We are thrilled to announce that pre-registration for the Youth Center’s Summer Day Camp Program is open!
The Roosevelt Island Summer Day Camp Program will operate from Monday, July 11th to Friday, August 26th. Please note the below requirements and operating hours.
- 7-18 years of age (child must turn 7 years of age before December 31st)
- Attend a minimum of 3-4 days per week.
- Please note that a summer pre-registration form is required to be completed first.
- Once your pre-registration is fully vetted for completeness, you will be contacted directly and invited to a mandatory virtual parent/guardian orientation.
- Attendance to the virtual orientation is required before your child can participate.
- Mandatory Parent/Guardian Orientation: Wednesday, June 1st at 6:30 PM or Friday, June 3rd at 6:30 PM
- Monday – Friday: 8 AM – 6 PM
- Drop-off: 8 AM – 10 AM Only (Drop-off throughout the day will not be permitted)
- Pick-up: 5 PM – 6 PM
Please click here to register your child for the Roosevelt Island Youth Center Summer Day Camp Program!
More from the Roosevelt Island Daily News
- OMNY and the Roosevelt Island Tram Now Edge CloserTestifying before state lawmakers yesterday, MTA chief Janno Lieber answered a question about OMNY and the Roosevelt Island Tram. It wasn’t great, but it was much better than the hardball his agency took last November.
- Bullying: “I will shoot your head.” 10-Year-Old’s Threat at PS/IS 217By the time a worried parent contacted us about the bullying at PS/IS 217, it had gone on for over a year. It culminated finally in the death threat. School officials have been powerless to
- Born on Roosevelt Island, The Monkey King Swings Into 2023It’s the spring of 2018, and The Monkey King: A Kung-Fu Musical makes its debut at the Howe Theatre on Roosevelt Island. Commissioned by Kristi Towey at the Main Street Theatre & Dance Alliance (MSTDA),
- The New RIOC Passion for Self-Promotion Embarrasses Gretchen RobinsonWhat Chief Counsel Gretchen Robinson did may not embarrass her, but it should. Fifth in a series of what look like Jobs Wanted ads, Robinson snags space on a website set up for… wait for
- Motorgate Rate Increases, As Foolish As They Are UncaringSometimes, you run out of words. Describing RIOC’s heartless and thick-headed Motorgate rate increases backs us against the wall in frustration. Already grossly incompetent, management under Governor Kathy Hochul and CEO Seldom Seen Shelton J.