it’s Friday, September 22nd, 2023
David Stone: Publisher & Editor
Powered by: The Roosevelt Island Daily News
MASS TRANSIT: All is normal this morning. MTA countdown advisories are completely unreliable and, maybe, deceptive by design.
Details: the Track Fixation Project is underway.
WEATHER: Increasingly cloudy ahead of a drenching weekend. High of 73. The air quality index is: Good.
What we’re reading now…
- COVID-19: How To Get the New Vaccine in New York City
- One Down: Haynes and Others Cleared in One Investigation While Others Continue
- Secret AVAC Failures: Do They Foreshadow a Dark Future for the One-Time Futuristic System?
- Dumpster Dive: What’s In NYC Trash Now and What’s Not
Make It Better
It Doesn’t Get Any More Roosevelt Island Than This
Speak Up: Active Roosevelt Island Daily Polls
- New Flash Poll: Have RIOC and the MTA Done Enough To Help Out During the Track Fixation Shutdown? (Read the Result Here.)
- Ongoing: Should President/CEO Shelton J. Haynes Stay or Go? (Until September 30th.)