It’s Monday, November 28th, 2022
David Stone: Publisher & Editor
Powered by: The Roosevelt Island Daily News
Mass Transit: Everything’s good so far.
Weather: Becoming partly cloudy, but a northwest wind holds temperatures steady at around 50. The air quality is Good.
What we’re reading now…
- Shelton Shrinkage: Haynes Keeps Up the New RIOC Tradition of Diminishing Any and All Community Events. This Time, It’s Christmas
- Returning Saturday: Eileen Fisher Renew and How To Love Your Clothes Again
- Updates: This Week at the CBN/RI Older Adult Center
- It’s Back But… Late Wednesday, Without Details, RIOC Said That Roughly Half Of The System Was Again Down For “Emergency Work”
- I’m Sorry: I Called RIOC’s Board A Cephalopod. That Was Unfair… To The Octopuses And Squids
- New: Glass Half-Empty in Still Under-Populated Midtown Office Towers
- New: Can We Still Save the Earth of Is It Just Too Late?