The COVID surge has, for now, prevented a public opening for Anne-Marie Dannenberg’s colorful Blue Light exhibit at the Octagon Gallery. Although you can still visit the 0ff-lobby show, a virtual walkthrough might be more comfortable for some.
By David Stone
The Roosevelt Island Daily News
Blue Light Virtual Walk Through
All photos courtesy of Anne-Marie Dannenberg/All photos @Anne-Marie Dannenberg
More from the Roosevelt Island Daily
- Factors That Affect Commercial Solar Panels’ EfficiencyWant to know how to ensure optimal commercial solar panel efficiency? Explore the various factors that influence performance, from weather to cleanliness.
- Get Your Girl Scout Cookies NowLeire and Itziar are selling Girl Scout Cookies, offering FREE Shipping from March 20 -27. 5-package minimum and 12-package maximum per order. You can place as many orders as you want. We also offer Girl
- The US Remains a Grim Leader in Preterm Births. Why? And Can We Fix It?Tamara Etienne’s second pregnancy was freighted with risk and worry from its earliest days — exacerbated by a first pregnancy that had ended in miscarriage. A third-grade teacher at an overcrowded Miami-Dade County public school,
- Common Woodworking Problems and SolutionsProfessionals and hobbyists understand the woes of woodworking. Fortunately, a few woodworking problems have smart solutions you should know.
- Immobilized Astor Place Cube Slated to Spin Again by SummerThe iconic Astor Place Cube, which has been immobilized for nearly a year because of structural damage, would be restored to its original free-spinning glory by July 17, under a proposal from the city Department
[…] Stay Safe with a Virtual Walkthrough: Anne-Marie Dannenberg’s Blue Light Exhibit at the Octagon […]
[…] by the COVID surge, the free public reception for Anne-Marie Dannenberg’s Blue Light show at the Octagon Gallery is now on for Thursday, February 10th. The Gallery is at 888 Main Street in […]