With all the blunders and indifference reported among miserable failures at helping residents avoid COVID-19, you might think RIOC couldn’t get worse. But you would be wrong.
By David Stone
And this one’s of a more conventional variety. Normally, we might pass on this as piling on, but it’s just so awful. And right outside the Big Cheese’s door.
In fact, it’s impossible for president/CEO Shelton Haynes to miss it when hustling between the New York State Shelton J. Haynes Parking Area and the historic site he seized for personal office space.
Working on a project surrounding Blackwell House, RIOC directs anyone walking, riding or rolling straight into the street. With no alternative.
More News from the Roosevelt Island Daily
- Tribeca vs Chelsea in NYC. Which is best for you?If you’re thinking of moving to New York City, you’re probably wondering what the difference is between Tribeca vs Chelsea. Both neighborhoods are great places to live, but they each have their own unique vibe. Here’s a quick rundown of the differences between these two NYC gems. by David Stone Location – Tribeca is located
- Is Tribeca Worth Visiting? It’s New York City’s Film CenterIf you’re looking for a place to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city, Tribeca is not the place for you. However, if you’re looking for a place to find some of the best food, shopping, and entertainment in the city, then Tribeca is worth checking out. Here’s a look at what
- Can Bromance Turn Into Romance?Hollywood would have us believe that bromance is simply a close, Platonic friendship between two men. But what if there’s more to it than that? What if bromance can turn into something deeper, something more romantic? Let’s explore the possibility of bromance deepening into romance. by David Stone Defining bromance – what it is and
- 10 Reasons why you’d love living on the Upper West Side in New York CityHave you ever thought about living on the Upper West Side in New York City? Well, if you haven’t, you should! Here are 10 reasons why: by David Stone AD-> “Living on the UWS just puts you in an incredibly convenient location..” But there’s even more The people who live on the Upper West Side
- Racism on the Red Bus: Lost and Found or Left Behind?Racism on the Red Bus stunk its way onto an Octagon Red Bus yesterday, the first day of Black History Month. Found on a seat, it was either lost or – more likely – deliberately left there. by David Stone The Roosevelt Island Daily News Racism pervades American culture, and Roosevelt Island was never an