The Eileen Fisher Renew event will be held on Saturday at the Roosevelt Island Senior Center, 246 Main Street, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Expect to find plenty of fashionable clothing options for women of all ages.
The Roosevelt Island Daily News
This is a great opportunity to update your wardrobe with some stylish and sustainable clothing choices! If you have any questions, feel free to contact the Carter Burden Network. We hope to see you there!
About Eileen Fisher Renew
Eileen Fisher Renew is a program that collects and refreshes the designer’s previously sold items, then gives them away for free. On Saturday, May 14th, the Carter Burden Network hosts them on Roosevelt Island.
What to expect:
You can expect to find a wide variety of Eileen Fisher clothing items available at the Renew event. There will be something for everyone!
How to participate:
If you’re interested in participating, simply show up on Saturday, May 14th at the Renew event. It’ll be held on Roosevelt Island, and it’s completely free to attend! Just bring your own bag to carry your new clothes home in.
An earlier event in November, last year, was a smash hit. So, you might want to come early for the best choices.
Also from the Roosevelt Island Daily News
- Why RIOC’s New Constituent Services Department Is Total Bull-oneyNext up in its Hall of Cringe-Worthy Moments, RIOC’s screaming headline declares, “PRESIDENT HAYNES ANNOUNCES NEW CONSTITUENT SERVICES DEPARTMENT WITHIN RIOC.” It scores a triple crown of hypocritical, condescending and stupid. How can this highly
- Will Roosevelt Island Day Be Diminished Again This Year?Roosevelt Island Day shrunk after 2019, partly because of excessive COVID-19 concerns, but what happens in 2023? President/CEO Shelton J. Haynes’s organizers can regain some lost community support, returning some enthusiasm for 2023. But the
- From Jazz to Hip-Hop: How Harlem Transformed into a Groovy Hub of Music in New York CityThe culturally rich neighborhood of Harlem in New York City has been an epicenter for music since the early 20th century. From the birth of jazz to hip-hop, Harlem has served as a breeding ground
- Broadway Unmasked: Behind the Theatre District’s Meteoric RiseBroadway is an iconic part of American culture, a place where dreams come true and stories are brought to life. From its humble beginnings as a small collection of theaters in the late 19th century,
- Lunatic Fringe – Is Shelton Haynes Job-Hunting on Your Dime?Reporting that “He’s at it again” isn’t enough as what looks for all the world like RIOC President/CEO Shelton J. Haynes job-hunting secures a spot cleanly on the lunatic fringe. In a new paid public
The Cats in Edward Hopper’s Window Handmade Note Cards$8.99
The Cats Edward Hopper’s Window Cat Art Parody Print$28.00
Racing the Storm, East River-NYC, Handmade Note Card$8.99
Ballet Class Visitor Handmade Note Cards Inspired By Edgar Degas$8.99
Ballet Class Visitor, an Edgar Degas Parody, Cat Art Print$27.98
Love Is In The Air Black Cat Art Greeting Cards$8.99
Black Cat Art Greeting Cards (5-Pack) Handmade$35.00
Black Cat Lovers Fine Art Handmade Greeting Card$7.99
Black Cat Art, Billy’s Jump, Fine Art Print$28.00
[…] Saturday, Eileen Fisher Renew – Back with Free Fashions […]