With the Roosevelt Island Senior Center shut down by the latest COVID surge, the Carter Burden Network (CBN) offers online services to assist the elderly and their caregivers. Two new programs are on tap for today.
Today at 10:00 A.M.
Today at 1:30 p.m.
More from the Roosevelt Island Daily News
- FDNY Canceled a Dozen Inspections, Including at a Brooklyn Public School, to Fast Track City Hall VIPFire chiefs raised concerns about favoritism in the earliest months of the Adams administration, internal emails obtained by THE CITY show, as well-connected developers like The Related Companies lobbied to cut the fire inspection
- The Pentagon Just Can’t Pass An AuditConservative lawmakers calling for cuts should start with the agency that can’t account for $1.9 trillion — not the programs Americans rely on. By Lindsay Koshgarian | November 29, 2023 The Pentagon just failed its audit —
- Main Street Now – How We Can Do Better, Tip #1When we take an honest look at Main Street now, it’s cringe-worthy. Even the easy improvements get little notice, and as we pointed out yesterday, slipshod appearances surround the handful of solid businesses. We can
- Main Street Retail Now, a 2023 ReviewIn the past, we looked at Main Street retail every year, comparing, looking to the future, but the pandemic changed everything. An analysis under extreme circumstances seemed unrealistic. But that’s in the past. It’s time
- Hochul blasted for rejecting retail theft task force(The Center Square) — New York Gov. Kathy Hochul is being criticized for vetoing a bill to create a crime task force to address the loss of billions of dollars to retail shoplifting across the