With the Roosevelt Island Senior Center shut down by the latest COVID surge, the Carter Burden Network (CBN) offers online services to assist the elderly and their caregivers. Two new programs are on tap for today.
The Roosevelt Island Daily News
Today at 10:00 A.M.
Today at 1:30 p.m.
More from the Roosevelt Island Daily News
- The ‘Black Benjie Way’: Bronx Peacemaker Whose Killing Led To Gang Truce Honored With Street NamingJonathan Custodio, The City This article was originally published on Jun 3 2:26pm EDT by THE CITY More than 50 years after he lost his life serving as a peacemaker in the South Bronx, the
- Things To Consider When Relocating Your OfficeAre you planning to relocate your business’s office? Consider these tips to reduce stress and make the process go more smoothly for you and your team.
- NYC Sheriff Hawked ‘Gimmick’ COVID Protection Just Before Mayor Adams Hired HimYoav Gonen, The City This article was originally published on Jun 2 5:00am EDT by THE CITY Just weeks before he was tapped to serve as New York City sheriff, former NYPD Sergeant Anthony Miranda
- Airbnb and Hosts Sue City, Calling New Registration Rules a Virtual BanKatie Honan, The City This article was originally published on Jun 1 7:03pm EDT by THE CITY Hospitality giant Airbnb and several of its local hosts filed lawsuits against New York City on Thursday, with
- 500 Cots in Place as City Readies to Convert JFK Mail Warehouse to Migrant ShelterGwynne Hogan, The City This article was originally published on Jun 1 12:25pm EDT by THE CITY Five hundred cots and several trailers with showers and bathrooms are in place at a sprawling warehouse at
[…] Today for the Senior Center: CBN has Zooms for Glaucoma Awareness and Informed Aging […]