In the first month of 2020, when no one expected the devastating pandemic ahead, Momo was very good news for Roosevelt Island.
Coler Specialty Hospital hosted a welcoming event. There were T-shirts and a sponsorship waiting for this injection of love going by the name “Momo.”
Here’s our story from one year ago.
- Roosevelt Island Is Nearly Devoured in MTA Subway Map Remake
- A Child Hit In Crosswalk Is Third In Two Months
- Still Sleeping in the Roosevelt Island Subway. Is there no solution?
- Proof that nagging – plus two accidents – gets RIOC off its peg
- After Ten Years, Hudson-Related’s Shops On Main Finds Its Groove