In the first month of 2020, when no one expected the devastating pandemic ahead, Momo was very good news for Roosevelt Island.
Coler Specialty Hospital hosted a welcoming event. There were T-shirts and a sponsorship waiting for this injection of love going by the name “Momo.”
Here’s our story from one year ago.
- Quick hit: New York City passes a million vaccinated milestone while Roosevelt Island infection rate stays low
- I’m a school psychologist trained for tense situations. Too often, schools call the police instead of letting me do my job.
- New York Democratic legislative leaders reach deal to strip Cuomo of emergency powers
- 12 Good Reasons Why RIOC Public Purpose Funds Are A Big Mess
- FDR Four Freedoms State Park Now Opens Its Arms Ever Wider