In the first month of 2020, when no one expected the devastating pandemic ahead, Momo was very good news for Roosevelt Island.
Coler Specialty Hospital hosted a welcoming event. There were T-shirts and a sponsorship waiting for this injection of love going by the name “Momo.”
Here’s our story from one year ago.
- Wishes Come True: Seawright and Serrano Propose Strong Residency Requirements for RIOC
- Coming up: MSTDA Teen Theatre’s “The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time”
- Tasty Eating, Handling Pain: This Week’s New Zoom Programing from the Carter Burden Network
- RIOC’s New Tram Shutdown Comes with Unintended Humor
- Hard winter weather sweeping in, but New York City will miss the worst of it