In the first month of 2020, when no one expected the devastating pandemic ahead, Momo was very good news for Roosevelt Island.
Coler Specialty Hospital hosted a welcoming event. There were T-shirts and a sponsorship waiting for this injection of love going by the name “Momo.”
Here’s our story from one year ago.
- An all new WTF moment for Roosevelt Island as TV filming takes over chunks of Main Street, starting tomorrow
- When RIOC Thumbs Its Nose At Fire Hazards…
- Cornell Tech stakes its position in post pandemic New York: Part of the solution
- Roosevelt Islander Toshiko Kitano Groner Leads The Art Students League’s Spring Exhibit
- New York’s state beaches, pools to reopen for Memorial Day