In the first month of 2020, when no one expected the devastating pandemic ahead, Momo was very good news for Roosevelt Island.
Coler Specialty Hospital hosted a welcoming event. There were T-shirts and a sponsorship waiting for this injection of love going by the name “Momo.”
Here’s our story from one year ago.
- FDR Four Freedoms State Park, Cool Green Oasis in a Hot City
- THE GREAT MIGRATION FAILED TO BRIDGE THE RACIAL WEALTH DIVIDE. WHAT’S NEXT?
- Judge Could Allow NYC Council to Revote on Education Budget
- After Alice Childress Library Rejected Racism Charged
- Two Dead in NYCHA Housing Blaze Ignited by Exploding E-bike Battery, Officials Say