In the first month of 2020, when no one expected the devastating pandemic ahead, Momo was very good news for Roosevelt Island.
Coler Specialty Hospital hosted a welcoming event. There were T-shirts and a sponsorship waiting for this injection of love going by the name “Momo.”
Here’s our story from one year ago.
- Maskless Tram Riders Raise Concern Now That Red Buses Are Better
- Seawright brings Chuck Schumer to town, and Roosevelt Islanders make their cases
- Summer Splash Paintings, Popoiu, Boborelu and Hussey, Opening Reception, Saturday July 24th
- Inside Bernie Madoff’s Life Behind Bars: From Billions to 24 Cents an Hour
- Getting to know the real Dr. Katherine Teets Grimm