There are over 9,000 McDonald’s restaurants in the United States but there are over 17,000 public libraries. So, next time you’re looking for a place to read or study, remember that your local library is always a great option!
But if you want a burger fast, McDonald’s is probably your best bet.
By David Stone
Assorted Ideas, Large & Small
Why is McDonald’s So Popular?
McDonald’s restaurants are popular because they offer a wide variety of fast food items that are affordable and tasty. McDonald’s first became popular in the 1950s with its “fast food” concept, and it has since grown to become one of the largest restaurant chains in the world.
What Are the Advantages of Having a McDonald’s Nearby”
The advantages of having a McDonald’s nearby include convenience, affordability, and variety. For many people, McDonald’s is the go-to restaurant for a quick and easy meal. Additionally, McDonald’s offers a wide range of menu items, which means there is something for everyone.
Is Eating at McDonald’s Healthy?
Eating at McDonald’s is not necessarily healthy, as the restaurant’s menu features many items that are high in calories, fat, and sodium. However, McDonald’s does offer some healthier options, such as salads and fruits.
What Are the Advantages of Public Libraries?
Public libraries offer many advantages, such as providing access to books, magazines, and other materials that people would not otherwise have. Libraries also offer a quiet place to study or work, and they often host events and programs for the community.
Do Public Libraries Level the Playing Field?
Public libraries do level the playing field for many people, as they provide access to information and resources that would not be available otherwise. Libraries also offer a safe and welcoming space for everyone in the community.
How Many Public Libraries Are There in the United States?
There are over 17,000 public libraries in the United States. This number has been steadily increasing over the past few years, as more and more communities recognize the importance of these institutions.
So, Overall, Which Is Better for a Community, McDonald’s or a Public Library?
This is a difficult question to answer, as both McDonald’s and public libraries offer benefits to a community. In the end, it may come down to personal preference. Some people might prefer the convenience of McDonald’s, while others might prefer the educational resources and programs offered by public libraries.
Buy this writer a cup of coffee.
Mmmm. Thank you.
also from assorted ideas, large & small
- When Was the Smallpox Epidemic in America? End of the TrailHere on Roosevelt Island in New York City, the Smallpox Hospital, a historic ruin, is an icon. It’s lit at night and stands out like a ghost to anyone passing along the East River. Its
- Interesting Fact #9 – The First Product Sold Online Was a Sting albumThe first product ever sold online was a Sting album. On August 11, 1994, the album was sold on Netscape’s website for $12.48. This was significant because it marked the beginning of eCommerce and showed
- REFORM THE SUPREME COURT OR LOSE YOUR RIGHTSUnelected judges shouldn’t have the power to take away rights most Americans support. Regardless of anyone’s views on abortion, the Supreme Court’s decision in Dobbs v. Jackson took away a reproductive right that a half-century of hard-fought
- WE HAVE A SMOKING GUN — INDICT TRUMP NOWIf Trump gets a “get out of jail free” card after trying to join armed rioters at the Capitol, the dangers are incalculable. By Mitchell Zimmerman | June 29, 2022 Mitchell Zimmerman’s June 22, 2022 column explored a
- Interesting Fact #8 – The average human brain weighs about 3 poundsThe average human brain weighs about 3 pounds or 1,300 grams. This is about 2% of the total body weight. The brain is made up of water, fat, and protein. It also contains minerals, such