There are over 9,000 McDonald’s restaurants in the United States but there are over 17,000 public libraries. So, next time you’re looking for a place to read or study, remember that your local library is always a great option!
But if you want a burger fast, McDonald’s is probably your best bet.
By David Stone
Assorted Ideas, Large & Small
Why is McDonald’s So Popular?
McDonald’s restaurants are popular because they offer a wide variety of fast food items that are affordable and tasty. McDonald’s first became popular in the 1950s with its “fast food” concept, and it has since grown to become one of the largest restaurant chains in the world.
What Are the Advantages of Having a McDonald’s Nearby”
The advantages of having a McDonald’s nearby include convenience, affordability, and variety. For many people, McDonald’s is the go-to restaurant for a quick and easy meal. Additionally, McDonald’s offers a wide range of menu items, which means there is something for everyone.
Is Eating at McDonald’s Healthy?
Eating at McDonald’s is not necessarily healthy, as the restaurant’s menu features many items that are high in calories, fat, and sodium. However, McDonald’s does offer some healthier options, such as salads and fruits.
What Are the Advantages of Public Libraries?
Public libraries offer many advantages, such as providing access to books, magazines, and other materials that people would not otherwise have. Libraries also offer a quiet place to study or work, and they often host events and programs for the community.
Do Public Libraries Level the Playing Field?
Public libraries do level the playing field for many people, as they provide access to information and resources that would not be available otherwise. Libraries also offer a safe and welcoming space for everyone in the community.
How Many Public Libraries Are There in the United States?
There are over 17,000 public libraries in the United States. This number has been steadily increasing over the past few years, as more and more communities recognize the importance of these institutions.
So, Overall, Which Is Better for a Community, McDonald’s or a Public Library?
This is a difficult question to answer, as both McDonald’s and public libraries offer benefits to a community. In the end, it may come down to personal preference. Some people might prefer the convenience of McDonald’s, while others might prefer the educational resources and programs offered by public libraries.
Buy this writer a cup of coffee.
Mmmm. Thank you.
also from assorted ideas, large & small
- GOOD NEWS FOR THE 65 MILLION AMERICANS WHO RELY ON SOCIAL SECURITYWith their run-off victory in Georgia, Democrats now have a mandate to protect Social Security. Here’s what they need to do next. By Nancy J. Altman | December 7, 2022 Republished with Permission: The Roosevelt Island Daily
- The Art of Complaining Like a Pro NowEveryone has experienced a situation where they find themselves complaining about something. Maybe you got bad service at a restaurant, or your flight was delayed, or your phone isn’t working properly. In these cases, it’s
- What is the difference between consciousness and awareness?The consensus belief is that “consciousness is the sum of all our perceptions, and awareness is the sum of all our conscious experiences.” Let’s take a closer look. by David Stone In other words, consciousness
- If It Scratches, Itch It. Is That Good Advice?We’ve all heard the saying, “if it itches, scratch it.” But is that really good advice? Maybe not. In this personally researched post, we take a look at the science (?) of scratching and come
- ELON MUSK MAY NOT BE SO BRILLIANT AFTER ALLAs Twitter implodes under Musk’s rule, a lawsuit argues Tesla is vastly overpaying the world’s richest man. By Sam Pizzigati | November 23, 2022/OtherWords.com Republished with Permission: The Roosevelt Island Daily News A good day’s work for