Vernissage 21 continues a rich tradition. Roosevelt Island’s artist collective unveils what they’ve been working on at the gallery, 527 Main Street. You are invited to come meet the artists and see their work at a free opening reception on Saturday, March 5th, from 6:00 to 9:00 p.m.
The Roosevelt Island Daily News
More from the Roosevelt Island Daily News
- Factors That Affect Commercial Solar Panels’ EfficiencyWant to know how to ensure optimal commercial solar panel efficiency? Explore the various factors that influence performance, from weather to cleanliness.
- Get Your Girl Scout Cookies NowLeire and Itziar are selling Girl Scout Cookies, offering FREE Shipping from March 20 -27. 5-package minimum and 12-package maximum per order. You can place as many orders as you want. We also offer Girl
- The US Remains a Grim Leader in Preterm Births. Why? And Can We Fix It?Tamara Etienne’s second pregnancy was freighted with risk and worry from its earliest days — exacerbated by a first pregnancy that had ended in miscarriage. A third-grade teacher at an overcrowded Miami-Dade County public school,
- Common Woodworking Problems and SolutionsProfessionals and hobbyists understand the woes of woodworking. Fortunately, a few woodworking problems have smart solutions you should know.
- Immobilized Astor Place Cube Slated to Spin Again by SummerThe iconic Astor Place Cube, which has been immobilized for nearly a year because of structural damage, would be restored to its original free-spinning glory by July 17, under a proposal from the city Department
[…] Vernissage 21 is here, and you’re invited to meet the artists and see their new work. […]
[…] evening, the Roosevelt Island Visual Art Association (RIVAA) opens Vernissage 21, its annual group art show, and it marks the 20th anniversary of the day its 527 Main Street […]