by David Stone
Introduction: Hemp is an incredibly versatile plant that has been used for several centuries to produce a range of different products. Some people grow it to use as food, others grow it because they are interested in its industrial uses. It is even possible to extract certain psychoactive compounds from the plant and use them medicinally. Some people even use it to produce biofuel.
Description: Hemp is a plant that belongs to the Cannabis genus, but doesn’t contain many of the compounds that are usually found in other species in the genus. It has traditionally been used for several different purposes and will help you produce foods, fuels and even building materials! The first American flag was made of hemp, so it has even played a part in some great moments in history. It is also possible to extract some psychoactive compounds from the plant which some people use medicinally.
Conclusion: Hemp is an incredibly versatile plant that has been used for several centuries to produce a range of different products. Nowadays, people are also starting to realize hemp’s other benefits, like its use in medicines and biofuels.
Also from Assorted Ideas, Large & Small
- Tribeca vs Chelsea in NYC. Which is best for you?If you’re thinking of moving to New York City, you’re probably wondering what the difference is between Tribeca vs Chelsea. Both neighborhoods are great places to live, but they each have their own unique vibe.
- Is Tribeca Worth Visiting? It’s New York City’s Film CenterIf you’re looking for a place to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city, Tribeca is not the place for you. However, if you’re looking for a place to find some of
- Can Bromance Turn Into Romance?Hollywood would have us believe that bromance is simply a close, Platonic friendship between two men. But what if there’s more to it than that? What if bromance can turn into something deeper, something more
- 10 Reasons why you’d love living on the Upper West Side in New York CityHave you ever thought about living on the Upper West Side in New York City? Well, if you haven’t, you should! Here are 10 reasons why: by David Stone AD-> “Living on the UWS just
- Racism on the Red Bus: Lost and Found or Left Behind?Racism on the Red Bus stunk its way onto an Octagon Red Bus yesterday, the first day of Black History Month. Found on a seat, it was either lost or – more likely – deliberately