Most people on this earth are looking for something. They aren’t sure what it is, but they know that they aren’t fulfilled. Some people look to religion, some to counseling, and others to self-improvement books, looking for what they’re missing. The truth is that the answer has always been within you. All you have to do is access your inner mystic. In this post, I will share with you simple ways that you can do just that.
by David Stone
for Assorted Ideas, Large & Small
The search for your inner mystic
We tend to wonder about the future and control our lives through a variety of “magical” practices that help us feel safer and avoid pain. Perhaps to protect ourselves from potential dangers or to increase pleasure (and there is nothing wrong with this), we develop beliefs like religious faith, positive thinking, visualization, empathy, telepathy, psychokinesis, and other psychic abilities. Yes, I am aware that these are tough words to swallow for many of you.
Some people might be wondering what psychic experiences are like. Here are a few examples:
1. Having a strong feeling that something is going to happen before it does.
2. Receiving guidance in your dreams or during meditation.
3. Knowing who is calling on the phone before you answer it.
4. Getting a gut feeling about someone or something.
5. Clairvoyance (seeing images or knowing information about events past, present, or future).
6. Clairaudience (hearing voices or messages from beyond).
7. Telepathy (sending and receiving thoughts).
8. Psychokinesis (moving objects with your mind).
We all have them: the inner mystic
We all have psychic abilities whether we acknowledge them or not. Unfortunately, our society is built around fear, the result of being disconnected from our true selves, so most people are afraid to acknowledge their psychic abilities.
We have been conditioned to feel that there is something wrong with being psychic since most of us were raised in a culture that frowns upon anything “occult.” We all know what happens when someone experiences unusual phenomena or has an out-of-body experience, reads an aura or sees a ghost. People go into a panic, become disorientated or even psychotic while some just pretend that it never happened.
Dealing with it
I know what you are thinking: why should I believe you when all of the so-called psychics on TV are fakes? And how can I be sure that you aren’t one of them? What’s your recipe for “psychic powers?”
Well, all I can say is that my readers know how legitimate and sincere I am about what I do. You may not believe in anything psychic or occult, but we must realize that these words have no meaning since the only true reality is the one we create with our beliefs. Mysticism is part of human nature and if we cannot find it within ourselves to accept this, then at least let’s agree that there is nothing wrong with believing in a “psychic world” as long as we don’t start attacking each other or commit crimes.
The inner mystic journey
For those of you who are interested in exploring the unknown, I recommend starting from where you already are. Begin by observing the subtle energies around you and try to get in touch with your inner self. Stop being afraid of reading people’s auras, chakras or seeing ghosts since knowing the truth about these things will help us understand our “psychic abilities.”
I’m not going to lie to you: there is a lot of work to be done in becoming psychic. But this is not something that can never happen since you already have the potential within yourself.
If you are already aware of your inner world, then you can figure out what is real and what isn’t by just spending quiet time with yourself. Sorting it out without interruptions. Keep reading books, watch movies, go to the movies or hang out with friends. You’d be amazed at what you can learn from a good book, even if it doesn’t have anything to do with mysticism!
There is nothing wrong
Remember that there is nothing wrong with being a mystic as long as you avoid interfering in other peoples’ lives. If you’re worried about becoming psychotic or feeling overwhelmed, then take things slowly and always be in control of yourself.
I hope this article helped you see that there’s nothing wrong with being a psychic or a mystic because it is all about our beliefs. You may not believe in anything paranormal but at least let’s agree that it is OK to experiment with the unknown since this can potentially benefit us in some way.
PS: Please help me spread the word by sharing this article with your friends on social media or sending it to someone you think might be interested. Thank you so much for your support!
Also from Assorted Ideas, Large & Small
- The Importance of HomeFor generations, poor people have relied on each other to keep a roof over their heads. But in the world’s wealthiest country, we need more. By Kazmyn Ramos | December 6, 2023 Republished with Permission: The Roosevelt
- What Is Chanukah – The Festival of Lights?Chanukah’s first day was Thursday. If, like me, you’re not Jewish, you may wonder about this joyful holiday. This year, we thought that a simple explanation made sense. Note: According to the Roosevelt Islander, “the Chabad
- The Pentagon Just Can’t Pass An AuditConservative lawmakers calling for cuts should start with the agency that can’t account for $1.9 trillion — not the programs Americans rely on. By Lindsay Koshgarian | November 29, 2023 The Pentagon just failed its audit —
- How to Safely Deal With Wild Animals in NYCSo, there’s a bat in your apartment. Or a racoon on your fire escape. Or a dolphin on the beach. Who’re you going to call? By Katie Honan Nov 27 5:00am EST There are more
- 5 Unique Ways That People Use Robots Every DayAlthough they once seemed like visions of the future, today, robots contribute to our daily lives. Discover five unique ways that people use robots every day.