Hudson-Related’s wild gardens, a vibrant surprise tucked along the waterfront behind 460 Main Street, embraces autumn. A thoughtfully designed field of wildflowers and grasses flows a little north, almost reaching Blackwell Park.
The Roosevelt Island Daily News
Roosevelt Island Visual Treats: Hudson Related’s Wild Gardens
A field of wild grasses dusted with flowers borders the narrow East Promenade.
It doesn’t look like a Roosevelt Island promenade, does it? But Hudson-Related’s sidewalk decorations have delighted Southtown for years. Their landscapers have the gift.
SPONSORED: Handmade Holiday and Christmas Cards for Cat Lovers
See all the options in Deborah Julian Art’s Amazon Store.
Finally, a spray of violet set off by summer’s retiring and muted grasses.
More from the Roosevelt Island Daily
- Stiff Prices, Unfulfilled Orders: How the Private Contractor Running Rikers Commissary Serves DetaineesBianca Pallaro and Reuven Blau, The City This article was originally published on Jun 9 5:00am EDT by THE CITY
- Haynes at it again. Someone please offer this man a new jobIt looks like a long campaign for a new job. Why else would anyone push this nonsense? “Given a problematic
- Staying Inside Won’t Protect You from Smoke Unless the Air is CleanSamantha Maldonado, The City This article was originally published on Jun 8 8:38pm EDT by THE CITY As New York
- Gap Show – RIVAA’s New Idea Surprises Next Week at the GalleryWhat is a gap show? We’re about to find out on Wednesday June 14th, when RIVAA‘s artists surprise visitors with
- The Tug-of-War for New York City’s Streets: Iconic Avenues with Unbelievable HistoriesHey there, fellow street wanderers! Ever wondered how the bustling, iconic avenues of New York City came to be? We’re
- Tips for Owning a Small Construction CompanyRunning a construction business can be incredibly rewarding. Look at these tips for owning a small construction company for fantastic advice.
[…] but vibrant with highlights, Hudson-Related’s wild garden along the West Promenade, a discovery worth looking for, visiting again and […]
[…] Hudson-Related’s Wild Gardens Now Flush with Fall […]