Tuesday, June 23rd’s the day. The much anticipated all-day restaurant, Anything At All, brings Roosevelt Island an exciting new dining experience. It’s on the first floor of the Graduate Hotel on the Cornell Tech Campus.
By David Stone
The Roosevelt Island Daily News
- Breakfast: 7:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. Lunch: 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Bar Bites: 3:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. Dinner: 5:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Bar Service: 10:00 p.m. – Midnight
Order To-Go via: DeliverZero + ChowNow
Opening Lunch Menu Highlights
● Coastal Toast with Smoked trout, Crisp Sourdough, Fried Capers, and Red Onions
● Fried Chicken Sandwich with cabbage slaw and spicy mayo
● Crispy Mushroom Sandwich with carrots, radishes and zesty aioli
Opening Dinner Menu Highlights
● Kampachi Crudo with fresnos, shallots, lemon, caviar, and cilantro
● Creamy Gnocchi with shrimp, asparagus, and pecorino
● The Roasted Cabbage, charred summer cabbage with herbed yogurt and crunchy chickpeas
Opening Cocktail Menu Highlights
● V&T- with House-made white vermouth, sour orange, tonic, Castelveltrano olive
● Paloma Milk Punch- with Volcan tequila, grapefruit, lime, verbena
● Rhubarb Spritz- with gin, clarified rhubarb, and strawberry-infused vermouth
Anything At All: Contemporary Comfort Food
The following information is provided by the restaurant’s representatives…
“The all-day restaurant is rooted in a farm-first, vegetable-forward approach to contemporary comfort food where guests can expect a playful, eclectic menu from Chef Harper with dishes like Coastal Toast with smoked trout, red onion, olive oil, toasted sourdough; Kampachi Crudo with fresnos, shallots, lemon, caviar, and cilantro; and The Roasted Cabbage, charred summer cabbage with herbed yogurt and crunchy chickpeas.
“At lunch don’t sleep on the killer Fried Chicken Sandwich with cabbage slaw and spicy mayo or the Crispy Mushroom Sandwich with carrots, radishes and zesty aioli, and come back at dinner for the Seared Sea Bass with sea beans, heirloom cherry tomato and a puffed rice chip. Not to be missed is Chef Verardo’s elevated dessert program with dishes like the Vanilla Poached Meringue with black sesame, shiso and strawberry consomme.”
Leading the charge…
From hospitality duo and NYC natives Marc Rose and Med Abrous of Call Mom, Anything At All is helmed by an incredible all-female food & beverage team: MINA Group alumna Ja’Toria Harper as Executive Chef, Lindsey Verardo – formerly of Benno and Gramercy Tavern – as Executive Pastry Chef, and Estelle Bossy, whose impressive resume includes Union Square Hospitality Group and Del Posto, as Beverage Director.
The team is also behind the stunning forthcoming rooftop bar Panorama Room and over 3,000 square feet of meeting and event space at the hotel, which is the first-ever hotel on Roosevelt Island.
A dynamic, sustainable synergy exists between the kitchen and the bar which is reflected in the cocktail menu from Bossy where house-made and infused vermouths, seasonal spritzes and creative frozen drinks and will take center stage in the summer months with drinks like the V&T with house-made white vermouth, sour orange, tonic, and Castelveltrano olive; Rhubarb Spritz with gin, clarified rhubarb, strawberry-infused vermouth, rosé and pink peppercorn; and, Kool Thing with mezcal, pineapple brandy, lemon, white bitters and cacao.
Additionally, Rose and Abrous have partnered with Brooklyn’s Variety Coffee which will be served at the restaurant and throughout the hotel as well as from a solar and battery-powered Poindexter Coffee Bike Cart parked out front of the hotel offering coffee and a curated selection of morning and afternoon grab-and-go items.
Also from the Roosevelt Island Daily
- Factors That Affect Commercial Solar Panels’ EfficiencyWant to know how to ensure optimal commercial solar panel efficiency? Explore the various factors that influence performance, from weather to cleanliness.
- Get Your Girl Scout Cookies NowLeire and Itziar are selling Girl Scout Cookies, offering FREE Shipping from March 20 -27. 5-package minimum and 12-package maximum per order. You can place as many orders as you want. We also offer Girl Delivery with a Smile and a Thank you note. We are Junior Girl Scouts of Troop 3233, we are working
- The US Remains a Grim Leader in Preterm Births. Why? And Can We Fix It?Tamara Etienne’s second pregnancy was freighted with risk and worry from its earliest days — exacerbated by a first pregnancy that had ended in miscarriage. A third-grade teacher at an overcrowded Miami-Dade County public school, she spent harried days on her feet. Financial worries weighed heavy, even with health insurance and some paid time off
- Common Woodworking Problems and SolutionsProfessionals and hobbyists understand the woes of woodworking. Fortunately, a few woodworking problems have smart solutions you should know.
- Immobilized Astor Place Cube Slated to Spin Again by SummerThe iconic Astor Place Cube, which has been immobilized for nearly a year because of structural damage, would be restored to its original free-spinning glory by July 17, under a proposal from the city Department of Transportation obtained by THE CITY. Yoav Gonen, The City This article was originally published on Mar 16 at 5:55
[…] “Anything At All,” a New Restaurant in the Roosevelt Island Graduate Hotel Opens […]