I get no kick from champagne, but I like this. Seen in Manhattan on 3rd Avenue, between 59th and 60th, outside Bloomies.
More from the Roosevelt Island Daily
- New York City Health & Hospital’s Community Mural Project Graces Coler“Healing in Community,” a part of NYC Health & Hospitals’s mural project, went live on December 1st at Roosevelt Islands’s Coler Rehabilitation Center. It’s one of nine additions to the wide-ranging effort this year. by David Stone The Roosevelt Island Daily News The Community Mural Project is believed to be the country’s largest public hospital
- Main Street Now – How We Can Do Better, Tip #1When we take an honest look at Main Street now, it’s cringe-worthy. Even the easy improvements get little notice, and as we pointed out yesterday, slipshod appearances surround the handful of solid businesses. We can do better, starting now, at very little expense. by David Stone The Roosevelt Island Daily News “I’ll never understand why
- Roosevelt Island Favorite Ioan Popoiu Back with New Solo ShowRIVAA artist Ioan Popoiu has thrilled local art lovers with his vibrant abstract canvases, but now, we have a special case. His new show, filled with fresh works of art, opens tomorrow in Gallery RIVAA, 527 Main Street, Roosevelt Island. And there’s a free, meet-the-artist opening reception on Saturday, November 11th. The Roosevelt Island Daily
- RIOC Blew Fall for Arts 2023. But Now the Art Still StandsBy any measure, RIOC support for Fall for Arts 2023 was atrocious, the worst ever, but creativity held its ground. The art still stands, tall, colorful and proud around the Rivercross Lawn. by David Stone The Roosevelt Island Daily News Off to a Slow Start After bad luck with the weather, Fall for Arts got
- “It’s like someone picked up all of RIOC’s marbles and went home…”RIOC’s marbles, such as they were, became fewer over the last several years as the state hid from view, but this was different. It’s Friday, early afternoon, and if it weren’t for the red buses, RIOC had been missing for days. by David Stone The Roosevelt Island Daily News Missing RIOC’s Marbles It’s damp and