I get no kick from champagne, but I like this. Seen in Manhattan on 3rd Avenue, between 59th and 60th, outside Bloomies.
More from the Roosevelt Island Daily
- Taking Action on Main Street When Dog Love Is Too Much Even for the DogsDog love blossomed on Main Street a few years ago when PupCulture opened its doors and – more importantly – windows. People love dogs. Roosevelt Islanders stopped at the windows and watched dogs frolic in their play space. Over time, it became too much even for the dogs. by David Stone The Roosevelt Island Daily
- No Motorized Vehicles on the West Promenade… ExceptWhen it comes to motorized vehicles, RIOC has two standards. Cars, trucks and ebikes are free to speed and run stop signs and crosswalks as long as they stick to Main Street. But on the West Promenade, they are strictly banned… Except… by David Stone The Roosevelt Island Daily News With the smug defiance of.
- The Curious Tale of Two Fire Hydrants and Public Safety“Hooray, that unsightly and inexplicable fire hydrant barricade has been removed from in front of the deli,” our reader wrote. “However, it is commonplace for trucks to be double parked in front of the hydrant outside Rivercross. They are United Parcel, FedEx, deliveries to Wholesome Factory, etc. That situation Never seems to bother Public Safety
- Blast From the Deep Past, a Tall Ship Cruises Roosevelt IslandA sight you don’t see often – yesterday, an authentic-looking tall ship cruised past Roosevelt Island. The sails were down, but she rode the current as if driven by the wind as in the old days. by David Stone The Roosevelt Island Daily News Because it’s UN Week with the General Assembly in session, security
- Three Solos Opens Tuesday at Gallery RIVAAThree Solos, an exciting new exhibit featuring three veteran artists opens the doors at Gallery RIVAA, 527 Main Street, Roosevelt Island, on Tuesday, September 6th. Then, come Saturday, the artists – AnneMarie Dannenberg, Piotr Roland Olszewski and Victoria Thorson – welcome you for a public reception. The Roosevelt Island Daily News The Roosevelt Island Daily