A peak of New York City whimsey stands tall in Kips Bay, just a block away from the busy 34th Street NYC Ferry terminal.
A Dalmation, properly masked, balances a yellow cab on his nose.
Face it. This is just plain fun.
- NYC General Election Prep: What to Know Before Heading to the Polls on Nov. 2Rachel Holliday Smith, THE CITY This article was originally publishedon Oct 12 at 7:24pm EDTby THE CITY. Sign up here to get the latest stories from THE CITY delivered to you each morning. New Yorkers will soon lock in their choices for new local leaders for mayor and more. Here’s your guide on your civic duty: key dates, getting
- One Step Closer: Trader Joe’s Is Now HiringGoing back, a week later, I found that Trader Joe’s papered over the window where I got an inside look and shared it with readers. But, now, there was an even better sign of an opening coming soon. The Roosevelt Island Daily News Also from the Roosevelt Island Daily davidstone1313 See author's posts
- Great News Now, Trader Joe’s Bridgemarket Welcomes Shoppers This MonthAccording to several sources, Trader Joe’s Bridgemarket at 59th and First will open in October. One source pegs the date as the 15th, although the owners are officially mum, except for “Opening Soon.” By David Stone The Roosevelt Island Daily News Trader Joe’s Bridgemarket, Weeks Away Whatever the exact date, Roosevelt Island Tram riders will
- COVID-19 Pfizer Booster Shots Available to Eligible New Yorkers Who Received Two Pfizer Vaccine DosesPress Release From HHC NYC Health + Hospitals is now offering booster shots of the COVID-19 Pfizer vaccine to the following eligible people who previously received the second Pfizer vaccine dose at least six months ago: People 65 or older People 18 to 64 who have either an underlying medical conditionor a higher risk of COVID-19
- Vaccine mandate for NYC school employees can move forward, judges ruleAlex Zimmerman, Chalkbeat New York Sep 27, 7:37pm EDT This story was originally published by Chalkbeat. Sign up for their newsletters at ckbe.at/newsletters The Roosevelt Island Daily News A federal appeals court has removed a temporary block on New York City’s vaccine mandate for education department employees, paving the way for officials to require all school