A peak of New York City whimsey stands tall in Kips Bay, just a block away from the busy 34th Street NYC Ferry terminal.
A Dalmation, properly masked, balances a yellow cab on his nose.
Face it. This is just plain fun.
- Daughter of a refugee, Emmy winning journalist, political activist – Kim Moscaritolo wants your vote for City CouncilKim Moscaritolo is running to replace Ben Kallos as 5th District City Council Member. The 5th covers the Upper East Side and Roosevelt Island. davidstone1313 See author's posts
- Macy’s Flower Show 2021, In Case You Missed ItMacy’s Flower Show 2021 was unexpected. They scrambled, putting it together much faster than usual as COVID restrictions slowly lifted. We went on a photo safari for sharing with readers who may not be able to see it themselves. By David Stone Roosevelt Island Daily News Walking through Macy’s Flower Show 2021 When we moved
- Two Moms, different races, two countries, but one HUGE heart.By Esther Yang davidstone1313 See author's posts
- New York enacts law requiring businesses to take steps to combat airborne diseaseSteve Bittenbender | The Center Square contributor/May 6th, 2021 (The Center Square) – New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo signed a bill into law that requires workplaces to follow certain standards to prevent the spread of airborne diseases, but only after the he got an agreement from lawmakers to make some “technical changes” to the legislation.
- New York lawmakers move to once again extend ban on evictionsBy Steve Bittenbender | The Center Square contributor/April 4th, 2021 (The Center Square) – New York state lawmakers this week passed a bill to extend a moratorium on evictions during the COVID-19 pandemic, despite Republicans issuing concerns that the measure may do more harm than good. The votes in the state Senate and Assembly on