With an opening date set for June 1st, the new Graduate Hotel at the gateway to Cornell Tech looks at filling new staff positions . Highgate Hotels, which will oversee operations, encourages Roosevelt Islanders to apply.
Following is the list of currently available positions, minimum qualifications and duties. You can apply on the page through these links.
In other local news…
- The New RIOC Passion for Self-Promotion Embarrasses Gretchen RobinsonWhat Chief Counsel Gretchen Robinson did may not embarrass her, but it should. Fifth in a series of what look like Jobs Wanted ads, Robinson snags space on a website set up for… wait for it… entrepreneurs. The results are predictable. by David Stone The Roosevelt Island Daily News How or why Robinson fell in
- Are New York City Streets Getting Filthier? The Numbers Aren’t So ClearMayor Eric Adams’ war on trash and rats has led him to increase funding for more litter-basket pickup and lot-cleanup programs — but his office is at odds with New York’s Strongest about how they measure whether a street is clean or dirty. The mayor’s preliminary management report released Monday shows a marked drop in
- Motorgate Rate Increases, As Foolish As They Are UncaringSometimes, you run out of words. Describing RIOC’s heartless and thick-headed Motorgate rate increases backs us against the wall in frustration. Already grossly incompetent, management under Governor Kathy Hochul and CEO Seldom Seen Shelton J. Haynes, the state agency now adds heartlessness to its luster. How can we keep up the daily flow of blunders?
- How To Make Your Small Business MemorableBecome a familiar business in your community. Discover how to make your small business memorable and make a lasting impression on consumers.
- Common Testing Doctors Use To Find CancerIf your doctor’s worried that you have cancer, there are specific tests they’ll order. These are a few of the common tests doctors use to find cancer.