Why not get some of it coming to Roosevelt Island? Restaurants wishing to be part of it must register by July 5th. Wouldn’t it be a good and healthy thing to have our local restaurants listed and bringing in traffic? Below is NYC & Company’s formal announcement.
NYC & COMPANY INVITES RESTAURANTS ACROSS THE FIVE BOROUGHS TO PARTICIPATE IN THE
30TH ANNIVERSARY OF NYC RESTAURANT WEEK®
—NYC & Company Invites Restaurants Across the Five Boroughs to Register to Participate In NYC Restaurant Week, Taking Place July 18 through August 21, At No Cost—
The Monday through Friday Program (Saturdays Are Blackout Dates; Sundays Optional) Offers a Prix-Fixe Lunch and/or Dinner to Diners Around New York City in Celebration of The Dining Capital of the World
Restaurant Registrations Have Extended to July 5; Reservations Will Go Live July 6
New York City (June 23, 2022) – NYC & Company, the official destination marketing organization and convention and visitors bureau for the five boroughs of New York City, today announced that registration has extended to July 5 for restaurants to sign up to participate in the 30th Anniversary of NYC Restaurant Week® Summer 2022. Restaurants are invited to sign up at this link: https://business.nycgo.com/nyc-restaurant-week-sign-up/.
The program, running from July 18 through August 21, highlights restaurants across all five boroughs. It encourages locals and visitors alike to explore and support the City’s iconic, diverse and wide-ranging restaurant scene that makes New York City the dining capital of the world.
Running Monday through Friday, (Saturdays are black out and Sundays are optional), NYC Restaurant Week now more than ever offers flexibility and a number of free ways for restaurants to get involved in this milestone anniversary year, including:
- The option to participate in one, multiple or all five weeks – to allow for restaurants to select weeks that work best
- Lunch: two-course prix-fixe menu at price point determined by restaurant of $30, $45 or $60
- Dinner: three-course prix-fixe menu at price point determined by restaurant of $30, $45 or $60
- Optional Sunday participation
All proceeds go directly to the individual establishments, and reservations will go live July 6 at nycgo.com/restaurantweek, just two days after the final registration for restaurants closes on July 5.
NYC & Company has long been committed to championing the local business community, with NYC Restaurant Week at the forefront of the team’s efforts. The continued success of NYC Restaurant Week is a key indicator of New Yorkers’ and visitors’ desire to explore the five boroughs through food.
NYC Restaurant Week participation is open to fast casual and full services restaurants. Restaurants can register at https://business.nycgo.com/nyc-restaurant-week-sign-up/, and contact email@example.com for more information.
About NYC & Company:
NYC & Company is the official destination marketing organization and convention and visitors bureau for the City of New York, dedicated to maximizing travel and tourism opportunities throughout the five boroughs, building economic prosperity and spreading the positive image of New York City worldwide. For all there is to do and see in New York City, visit nycgo.com.
Media ContactThe Door | firstname.lastname@example.org
Also from the Roosevelt Island Daily News
- Now They’re Coming for Your Beer and My WineThere’s no mistaking the trend, driven by poor science. Federal government resources are coming for your beer and my wine. The CDC says every little swallow adds risk to your life and health, but looked … Read more
- New Art: Woman with a Parasol in Central ParkTimes change, and we are taking a fresh approach and looking at the world through art. In 1875, Claude Monet painted his early masterpiece, Woman with a Parasol – Madame Monet and Her Son. It’s … Read more
- Free This Week-Register for “Theater of War” at Four FreedomsA cast of stars reads from the Theater of War, from Sophocles’s Ajax, about “…the visible and invisible wounds of war.” The performance is followed by community panelist remarks and a facilitated audience discussion. The … Read more
- Adams Campaign Repeatedly Ignored Regulators’ Demands to Identify Supporters Behind $300,000 in ContributionsThe Campaign Finance Board flagged 600 donations suspected of having been gathered by undisclosed bundlers in potential violation of campaign finance rules. Several of the contributions figure in a recent indictment by the Manhattan DA. … Read more
- Can Narcissists Change? What the Research Says NowNarcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD) is challenging, not just for the individual who has it, but also for those of us around them. It’s frustrating, and you find yourself wondering: Can a narcissist change? Let’s explore … Read more