As redistricting panned out for 2022 and the next ten years, Liz Krueger will represent Roosevelt Island along with much of Manhattan, starting in January. Her office reached out to us for an introduction. In June 29th Zoom Town Hall, she will lay out legislative work in 2022 and set priorities for 2023. At the end, she will answers questions sent in by attendees.
The Roosevelt Island Daily News
Senator Liz Krueger’s Virtual Town Hall
“Albany Recap: Accomplishments of the 2022 NYS Legislative Session and 2023 Priorities”
Wednesday, June 29th from 7pm – 8 pm
Join Senator Liz Krueger to hear her post-session report about the 2022 New York State Legislative session, and her legislative priorities for 2023. She will share her perspective about the impact of important legislation that was passed related to the environment, reproductive rights and health care, voting rights, public safety and gun violence, and other key issues. After the presentation, Senator Krueger will answer questions submitted by the audience.
You will have the option of joining the event online through Zoom, a webinar hosting service.
You will also have the option to view the event online through Facebook. Please note that you do not need a Facebook account or profile to view the event through Facebook.
If you do not have access to a computer, tablet, or other electronic device, you can listen in by telephone.
**Once you register for the event, you will receive a confirmation email with the Zoom and Facebook links, and the call-in information.**
The event will feature a question and answer session with Senator Krueger. If you have questions about the legislation that was passed during the 2022 session, or about her future legislative priorities, you should attend the Virtual Town Hall on June 29th. Attendees will be able to submit questions through Zoom and Facebook during the event but are strongly encouraged to submit them in advance.
Please let us know if you plan to attend the Wednesday, June 29th Virtual Town Hall by registering at https://tinyurl.com/albanyrecap2022.
Also from the Roosevelt Island Daily News
- The ‘Black Benjie Way’: Bronx Peacemaker Whose Killing Led To Gang Truce Honored With Street NamingJonathan Custodio, The City This article was originally published on Jun 3 2:26pm EDT by THE CITY More than 50 years after he lost his life serving as a peacemaker in the South Bronx, the
- Things To Consider When Relocating Your OfficeAre you planning to relocate your business’s office? Consider these tips to reduce stress and make the process go more smoothly for you and your team.
- NYC Sheriff Hawked ‘Gimmick’ COVID Protection Just Before Mayor Adams Hired HimYoav Gonen, The City This article was originally published on Jun 2 5:00am EDT by THE CITY Just weeks before he was tapped to serve as New York City sheriff, former NYPD Sergeant Anthony Miranda
- Airbnb and Hosts Sue City, Calling New Registration Rules a Virtual BanKatie Honan, The City This article was originally published on Jun 1 7:03pm EDT by THE CITY Hospitality giant Airbnb and several of its local hosts filed lawsuits against New York City on Thursday, with
- 500 Cots in Place as City Readies to Convert JFK Mail Warehouse to Migrant ShelterGwynne Hogan, The City This article was originally published on Jun 1 12:25pm EDT by THE CITY Five hundred cots and several trailers with showers and bathrooms are in place at a sprawling warehouse at
[…] Rebecca Seawright, NYS Assembly. She’s Roosevelt Island’s best friend in Albany. Re-elect Liz Krueger NYS Senate. She replaces our friend José Serrano who calls her his mentor. Re-elect Governor […]