You might not want to think about it but the average person spends a lot of time on the toilet. The average person spends about 3 years of their life on the toilet. That’s a lot of time sitting on the porcelain throne when you could be doing other stuff… assuming you want to.
by David Stone
Assorted Ideas, Large & Small
Deep Thoughts on the Toilet Seat
Consider: This information may dramatically change your magazine and newspaper subscription policies. And what about that comfy seat that your smart-alecky partner calls a bun warmer? The investment might make sense now.
Is there a gender slant?
Do women or men spend more time on the toilet? The truth is that we don’t really know. But there are some interesting theories out there.
A productivity boost on the toilet,?
Some people use the time on the toilet to catch up on their reading. Others use it as an opportunity to check their email or surf the web. Some people even get a lot of work done while they’re on the toilet.
So, if you’re looking for ways to increase your productivity, you might want to consider spending more time on the toilet!
8 ways you can make your toilet time better
1. Upgrade your toilet seat.
2. Get a soft, comfortable bath mat to place in front of the toilet.
3. Keep a small stool nearby so you can rest your feet while you’re on the throne.
4. Keep a bottle of air freshener nearby so you can spritz the area after you’ve used the toilet.
5. Make sure the bathroom is well-lit so you can see what you’re doing.
6. Store a spare roll of toilet paper near the toilet so you don’t run out unexpectedly.
7. Place a few books or magazines near the toilet so you can have something to read while you’re on the throne.
8. Follow these tips and you’ll be sure to have a much more pleasant experience next time you spend time on the toilet!
Bathroom door: Open or closed?
There is no right or wrong answer to this question. It is a matter of personal preference.
Some people like to keep their bathroom doors open so they can enjoy the fresh air and natural light. Others prefer to keep their doors closed so they can have some privacy.
If you are someone who likes to keep your bathroom door open, there are a few things you can do to make sure the area stays clean and tidy. First, make sure you have a good air freshener. This will help to keep the area smelling fresh.
Second, keep a small trash can near the toilet so you can dispose of used tissues and other waste properly. Finally, keep a small bowl of water and a washcloth nearby so you can clean up after using the toilet.
If you are someone who prefers to keep your bathroom door closed, there are a few things you can do to make sure the area is still comfortable. First, upgrade your toilet seat. This will make it more comfortable to sit on. Second, get a soft, comfortable bath mat to place in front of the toilet. This will make it more comfortable to stand on. Finally, keep a small stool nearby so you can rest your feet while you’re on the throne.
Whether you prefer to keep your bathroom door open or closed, there are some things you can do to make sure the area is clean, comfortable, and inviting. By following these tips, you’ll be sure to have a much more pleasant experience next time you spend time on the toilet!
Finally, is your toilet all that much dirtier than other places in your home?
No, your toilet is not dirtier than other places in your home. It is probably one of the cleanest places in your home! However, there are some things you can do to make sure your toilet stays clean and sanitary.
First, make sure you flush the toilet after every use. Second, brush the bowl and seat with a toilet brush after every use. Finally, cleaning the toilet with a disinfectant cleaner regularly will help to keep it looking and smelling fresh.
By following these simple tips, you can be sure that your toilet will stay clean and sanitary!
But why is your toilet one of the cleanest places in your home?
Toilets are pretty clean places. They’re probably cleaner than your kitchen sink. This is because toilets are designed to flush away all the dirt and bacteria that get deposited in them.
Buy this writer a coffee.
More from assorted ideas, large & small
- How To Make Your Small Business MemorableBecome a familiar business in your community. Discover how to make your small business memorable and make a lasting impression on consumers.
- Common Testing Doctors Use To Find CancerIf your doctor’s worried that you have cancer, there are specific tests they’ll order. These are a few of the common tests doctors use to find cancer.
- Can Bromance Turn Into Romance?Hollywood would have us believe that bromance is simply a close, Platonic friendship between two men. But what if there’s more to it than that? What if bromance can turn into something deeper, something more
- What Bromance Means Now As Barriers Come Down“Bromance” is a term that’s become increasingly popular in recent years, describing a close, platonic bond between two men. While the concept of bromance has been around for centuries, it’s only recently that it’s become
- What Black History Means to the 19th StaffBlack History Month has been reserved to acknowledge and commemorate the achievements of our ancestors, their great contributions and what they’ve done for the world. Growing up we learn about the likes of Frederick Douglass,