Madison Square Park is a lively public space in New York City. I’ve been strolling through, stopping for lunch and people-watching there for 30 years. But I’ve never seen dinosaurs dancing for Shake Shack burger-munchers before.
by David Stone
Dinosaurs and the Save the Soil Movement
In their strange way, the ancient reptilians were calling attention to the Save the Soil Movement.
Save the Soil is a movement dedicated to promoting the importance of healthy soils. Soils are the foundation of life on Earth, providing the basic necessities for plant growth and food production.
They also play a vital role in water purification and the cycling of nutrients. However, soils are often taken for granted and abused, leading to serious degradation and loss of productivity. The Save the Soil movement seeks to raise awareness about the importance of soils and to promote sustainable management practices that will help protect this valuable resource.
About Madison Square Park in New York City
Madison Square Park is one of the most popular parks in New York City. The park is located in the Flatiron District of Manhattan, between Fifth Avenue and Broadway at 23rd Street. The park is in the neighborhood of several iconic landmarks, including the Empire State Building, the Flatiron Building and the Metropolitan Life Insurance Tower.
The park also features playgrounds and some sculptures and hosts activist art exhibits. It’s is a popular destination for tourists and New Yorkers alike.
Also from the Roosevelt Island Daily
- Tribeca vs Chelsea in NYC. Which is best for you?If you’re thinking of moving to New York City, you’re probably wondering what the difference is between Tribeca vs Chelsea. Both neighborhoods are great places to live, but they each have their own unique vibe.
- Is Tribeca Worth Visiting? It’s New York City’s Film CenterIf you’re looking for a place to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city, Tribeca is not the place for you. However, if you’re looking for a place to find some of
- 10 Reasons why you’d love living on the Upper West Side in New York CityHave you ever thought about living on the Upper West Side in New York City? Well, if you haven’t, you should! Here are 10 reasons why: by David Stone AD-> “Living on the UWS just
- New York City’s Energy Future on Roosevelt Island’s HorizonThe Ravenswood Generating Station, just across the river from Roosevelt Island, becomes a key to New York City’s energy future with a transition to offshore wind power. The facility, long known as a significant source
- The Real New York City, Down and DirtyYou know the saying, “If you can make it in New York, you can make it anywhere?” Well, that’s BS. I’m from the real New York City and let me tell you, it ain’t easy