The Carter Burden Network (CBN), going into the new year, adds two new programs on Zoom for the Roosevelt Island Senior Center.
| STRENGTH CLASS WITH ROAD RUNNERS STRIDERS|
First Class this Thursday, December 30th.
Every Thursday from 10am – 11am
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 892 4733 4750
|BALANCE WORKSHOP WITH SID|
First Class on Monday, January 3rd.
Every Monday from 1:30pm- 2:30pm J
oin Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 834 7973 9413
Also from the Roosevelt Island Daily
- Are New York City Streets Getting Filthier? The Numbers Aren’t So ClearMayor Eric Adams’ war on trash and rats has led him to increase funding for more litter-basket pickup and lot-cleanup programs — but his office is at odds with New York’s Strongest about how they measure whether a street is clean or dirty. The mayor’s preliminary management report released Monday shows a marked drop in
- Motorgate Rate Increases, As Foolish As They Are UncaringSometimes, you run out of words. Describing RIOC’s heartless and thick-headed Motorgate rate increases backs us against the wall in frustration. Already grossly incompetent, management under Governor Kathy Hochul and CEO Seldom Seen Shelton J. Haynes, the state agency now adds heartlessness to its luster. How can we keep up the daily flow of blunders?
- How To Make Your Small Business MemorableBecome a familiar business in your community. Discover how to make your small business memorable and make a lasting impression on consumers.
- Common Testing Doctors Use To Find CancerIf your doctor’s worried that you have cancer, there are specific tests they’ll order. These are a few of the common tests doctors use to find cancer.
- Tribeca vs Chelsea in NYC. Which is best for you?If you’re thinking of moving to New York City, you’re probably wondering what the difference is between Tribeca vs Chelsea. Both neighborhoods are great places to live, but they each have their own unique vibe. Here’s a quick rundown of the differences between these two NYC gems. by David Stone Location – Tribeca is located