Every NYC voter can vote early in person before Election Day. Voting early is convenient, fast, and flexible.
Where to vote
You must vote at your assigned early voting site. Your early voting site may be different from your Election Day poll site, so make sure to check before you go!
For Roosevelt Island: SPORTSPARK, ENTRY ON NORTH LOOP ROAD 250 MAIN STREET
When to vote
You can vote early from October 23 – October 31, though hours vary each day. Just like on Election Day, you can visit your early voting site any time polls are open.
|Saturday, October 23||8AM – 5PM|
|Sunday, October 24||8AM – 5PM|
|Monday, October 25||7AM – 4PM|
|Tuesday, October 26||10AM – 8PM|
|Wednesday, October 27||10AM – 8PM|
|Thursday, October 28||10AM – 8PM|
|Friday, October 29||7AM – 4PM|
|Saturday, October 30||8AM – 5PM|
|Sunday, October 31||8AM – 4PM|
More from the Roosevelt Island Daily
- So, What Happened to the Haynes Tapes Used in Firing Susan Rosenthal?Where are the Haynes tapes, if they ever existed at all? The state referred to them in justifying the immediate dismissal of then-President/CEO Susan Rosenthal at RIOC. That was in June 2020. But now, when
- Some Good News Now From Julie Menin: It’s Participatory Budgeting Season“Participatory Budgeting just started and people can submit ideas by October 17th.” That’s the good news from City Council Member Julie Menin’s office. Unique to New York City, everyone gets a shot at deciding how
- Taking Action on Main Street When Dog Love Is Too Much Even for the DogsDog love blossomed on Main Street a few years ago when PupCulture opened its doors and – more importantly – windows. People love dogs. Roosevelt Islanders stopped at the windows and watched dogs frolic in
- Is Covid ‘Under Control’ in the US? Experts Say YesLouis Jacobson, PolitiFact and Jeff Cercone, PolitiFactSeptember 26, 2022 Republished with Permission: The Roosevelt Island Daily News Promise: “I’m never going to raise the white flag and surrender. We’re going to beat this virus. We’re
- No Motorized Vehicles on the West Promenade… ExceptWhen it comes to motorized vehicles, RIOC has two standards. Cars, trucks and ebikes are free to speed and run stop signs and crosswalks as long as they stick to Main Street. But on the