Every NYC voter can vote early in person before Election Day. Voting early is convenient, fast, and flexible.
Where to vote
You must vote at your assigned early voting site. Your early voting site may be different from your Election Day poll site, so make sure to check before you go!
For Roosevelt Island: SPORTSPARK, ENTRY ON NORTH LOOP ROAD 250 MAIN STREET
When to vote
You can vote early from October 23 – October 31, though hours vary each day. Just like on Election Day, you can visit your early voting site any time polls are open.
|Saturday, October 23||8AM – 5PM|
|Sunday, October 24||8AM – 5PM|
|Monday, October 25||7AM – 4PM|
|Tuesday, October 26||10AM – 8PM|
|Wednesday, October 27||10AM – 8PM|
|Thursday, October 28||10AM – 8PM|
|Friday, October 29||7AM – 4PM|
|Saturday, October 30||8AM – 5PM|
|Sunday, October 31||8AM – 4PM|
More from the Roosevelt Island Daily
- The New RIOC Passion for Self-Promotion Embarrasses Gretchen RobinsonWhat Chief Counsel Gretchen Robinson did may not embarrass her, but it should. Fifth in a series of what look like Jobs Wanted ads, Robinson snags space on a website set up for… wait for
- Are New York City Streets Getting Filthier? The Numbers Aren’t So ClearMayor Eric Adams’ war on trash and rats has led him to increase funding for more litter-basket pickup and lot-cleanup programs — but his office is at odds with New York’s Strongest about how they
- Motorgate Rate Increases, As Foolish As They Are UncaringSometimes, you run out of words. Describing RIOC’s heartless and thick-headed Motorgate rate increases backs us against the wall in frustration. Already grossly incompetent, management under Governor Kathy Hochul and CEO Seldom Seen Shelton J.
- How To Make Your Small Business MemorableBecome a familiar business in your community. Discover how to make your small business memorable and make a lasting impression on consumers.
- Common Testing Doctors Use To Find CancerIf your doctor’s worried that you have cancer, there are specific tests they’ll order. These are a few of the common tests doctors use to find cancer.