“We met at the Roosevelt Island Library last Friday to promote awareness of Constitution Week,” Shinozaki says. “It’s a National Celebration to bring renewed awareness to the awesome document that our Country is based on.”
“Please stop by our Roosevelt Island Public Library, 504 Main Street, and learn more about our Constitution, and kids, pick up a free Constitution bookmark.”
More from the Roosevelt Island Daily
- How To Make Your Small Business MemorableBecome a familiar business in your community. Discover how to make your small business memorable and make a lasting impression on consumers.
- Common Testing Doctors Use To Find CancerIf your doctor’s worried that you have cancer, there are specific tests they’ll order. These are a few of the common tests doctors use to find cancer.
- Tribeca vs Chelsea in NYC. Which is best for you?If you’re thinking of moving to New York City, you’re probably wondering what the difference is between Tribeca vs Chelsea. Both neighborhoods are great places to live, but they each have their own unique vibe. Here’s a quick rundown of
- Is Tribeca Worth Visiting? It’s New York City’s Film CenterIf you’re looking for a place to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city, Tribeca is not the place for you. However, if you’re looking for a place to find some of the best food, shopping, and
- Can Bromance Turn Into Romance?Hollywood would have us believe that bromance is simply a close, Platonic friendship between two men. But what if there’s more to it than that? What if bromance can turn into something deeper, something more romantic? Let’s explore the possibility