Khalil Bendib / OtherWords.org
A federal indictment against the Trump Organization might be just the beginning of Donald Trump’s future legal troubles.
By Khalil Bendib | July 14, 2021
Also from Assorted Ideas, Large & Small
- The ‘Black Benjie Way’: Bronx Peacemaker Whose Killing Led To Gang Truce Honored With Street NamingJonathan Custodio, The City This article was originally published on Jun 3 2:26pm EDT by THE CITY More than 50 years after he lost his life serving as a peacemaker in the South Bronx, the intersection of East 165 Street and Rogers Place in Longwood has been officially renamed Cornell “Black Benjie” Benjamin Way. The
- Things To Consider When Relocating Your OfficeAre you planning to relocate your business’s office? Consider these tips to reduce stress and make the process go more smoothly for you and your team.
- NYC Sheriff Hawked ‘Gimmick’ COVID Protection Just Before Mayor Adams Hired HimYoav Gonen, The City This article was originally published on Jun 2 5:00am EDT by THE CITY Just weeks before he was tapped to serve as New York City sheriff, former NYPD Sergeant Anthony Miranda attended an awards gala in Great Neck, Long Island, with his wife, where they wore purple cards resembling conference badges.
- Airbnb and Hosts Sue City, Calling New Registration Rules a Virtual BanKatie Honan, The City This article was originally published on Jun 1 7:03pm EDT by THE CITY Hospitality giant Airbnb and several of its local hosts filed lawsuits against New York City on Thursday, with both seeking to block a new short-term rental law and registration rules that they say effectively bans stays — and
- 500 Cots in Place as City Readies to Convert JFK Mail Warehouse to Migrant ShelterGwynne Hogan, The City This article was originally published on Jun 1 12:25pm EDT by THE CITY Five hundred cots and several trailers with showers and bathrooms are in place at a sprawling warehouse at John F. Kennedy International Airport compound, THE CITY has learned, awaiting the green light from federal authorities to move migrants