Sylvan Klein looked out and saw East River kayaks making their way north under the Queensboro Bridge. It was only February 21st, but was this a sign of an early spring for us?
Photo by Sylvan Klein
After a cold month, plenty of recent snow still on the ground, it seemed too good to be true. But was it?
Maybe not, if you check out the long range forecast.
Weather.com says today’s high near 40 starts a long run of warmer weather. Not a single high lower than 40 through the first week of March, and we may see 50 again as early as Wednesday.
Sure. March is tricky, and we can see snow in April. But who needs that buzz kill?
Spring is on the way. Don’t put your winter coat away yet, but while we’re still stuck inside so much, it might be a good time for surfing through summer wear on the internet.
- Quick hit: New York City passes a million vaccinated milestone while Roosevelt Island infection rate stays low
- I’m a school psychologist trained for tense situations. Too often, schools call the police instead of letting me do my job.
- New York Democratic legislative leaders reach deal to strip Cuomo of emergency powers
- 12 Good Reasons Why RIOC Public Purpose Funds Are A Big Mess
- FDR Four Freedoms State Park Now Opens Its Arms Ever Wider