Sylvan Klein looked out and saw East River kayaks making their way north under the Queensboro Bridge. It was only February 21st, but was this a sign of an early spring for us?
Photo by Sylvan Klein
After a cold month, plenty of recent snow still on the ground, it seemed too good to be true. But was it?
Maybe not, if you check out the long range forecast.
Weather.com says today’s high near 40 starts a long run of warmer weather. Not a single high lower than 40 through the first week of March, and we may see 50 again as early as Wednesday.
Sure. March is tricky, and we can see snow in April. But who needs that buzz kill?
Spring is on the way. Don’t put your winter coat away yet, but while we’re still stuck inside so much, it might be a good time for surfing through summer wear on the internet.
- Tips for Owning a Small Construction Company
- Weed Retailers Rail Against ‘Financial Slavery’ in State Cannabis Rollout
- Mayor Eric Adams’ Sister-In-Law Landed $150,000 City Government Gig
- How to Stay Safe as Hazardous Wildfire Smoke Engulfs New York
- RIOC Sucks Wind Now In Defamation Claims Against Whistleblowers