“Due to the recent surge in positive COVID cases this week on Roosevelt Island, we have decided to cancel the reopening of the food pantry this Friday, January 7th,” said RIDA President Wendy Herse. “Our main concern at this point is that everyone remains safe. We will keep you updated.”
The Roosevelt Island Daily News
More from the Roosevelt Island Daily
- Factors That Affect Commercial Solar Panels’ EfficiencyWant to know how to ensure optimal commercial solar panel efficiency? Explore the various factors that influence performance, from weather to cleanliness.
- Get Your Girl Scout Cookies NowLeire and Itziar are selling Girl Scout Cookies, offering FREE Shipping from March 20 -27. 5-package minimum and 12-package maximum per order. You can place as many orders as you want. We also offer Girl Delivery with a Smile and a Thank you note. We are Junior Girl Scouts of Troop 3233, we are working
- The US Remains a Grim Leader in Preterm Births. Why? And Can We Fix It?Tamara Etienne’s second pregnancy was freighted with risk and worry from its earliest days — exacerbated by a first pregnancy that had ended in miscarriage. A third-grade teacher at an overcrowded Miami-Dade County public school, she spent harried days on her feet. Financial worries weighed heavy, even with health insurance and some paid time off
- Common Woodworking Problems and SolutionsProfessionals and hobbyists understand the woes of woodworking. Fortunately, a few woodworking problems have smart solutions you should know.
- Immobilized Astor Place Cube Slated to Spin Again by SummerThe iconic Astor Place Cube, which has been immobilized for nearly a year because of structural damage, would be restored to its original free-spinning glory by July 17, under a proposal from the city Department of Transportation obtained by THE CITY. Yoav Gonen, The City This article was originally published on Mar 16 at 5:55
[…] COVID Surge Victim: The RIDA Free Food Pantry Will Not Reopen, As Planned, On Friday […]