With booster shots now approved, state assembly member Rebecca Seawright is organizing Third Shot Clinics helping constituents get the information they need.
Vaccines remain critical for New York City’s raising out of the coronavirus pandemic. As we reported, there are powerful reasons in favor of getting vaccinated. Do it now, but if you’re unsure about anything and need to learn more, here’s your chance.
Find the closest vaccination location using this Vaccine Finder. Our thanks to Roosevelt Islander Janet Falk for volunteering this information.
More from the Roosevelt Island Daily
- Happy Holiday Gifts for Cat Lovers and FriendsBest Choice Gifts for Cat Lovers Gifts for cat lovers from handmade artist Deborah Julian bring you a wide choice of cards and artwork that will delight and stay. High quality Famous Artists’ Cats Card
- The View, Roosevelt Island’s Secret Front Yard in AutumnRoosevelt Island’s secret front yard wasn’t built for hiding, but history made it that way. As a result, it’s easy to miss as it slopes toward the East River. By David Stone The Roosevelt Island
- “Miracle on Main Street,” RIVAA Holiday Group Show Opens SaturdayIn a holiday tradition, on Saturday, December 4th, the Roosevelt Island Visual Art Association, opens Miracle on Main Street. Everyone is invited to meet the artists and appreciate their work at a free public reception
- Fulfilling a community’s worst fears, the Southpoint “renovation” is now completeIs the now finished Southpoint “renovation” an example of tasteless bureaucrats run amuck or something worse? Redeeming virtues are few, and a walk through repeatedly brings up the question: Why? By David Stone The Roosevelt
- Good news now: The reindeer herd at the Tram Plaza has not been culled…As we reported earlier, RIOC’s holiday decorating team planned on culling the reindeer herd in the Tram Plaza, from five to four. But in reality, they went the other way. There are now six “healthier”