Our “You can tell a lot about a man…” Handmade Cat Art Greeting Cards are 5X7 inches (folded), blank inside, featuring artwork by Deborah Julian. FREE SHIPPING IN THE U.S.
- End the madness! Why waste paper and cash on note cards that are on a direct path to the recycle bin when you can get quality so refined they are designed for framing?
- In “You can tell a lot about a man…” a cat poses happily with this message.
- Each blank card is handmade by Deborah Julian from her original digital artwork.
- A 3 1/2″ X 5″ giclee print is set inside recycled card stock. Folded to 5″ X 7″, it’s a note card and a matted print.
- Give it as a gift, keep it for your own dynamic stationery or take it as art, this will never be money wasted.
All cards shipped USPS within 48 hours of your order, sealed in clear plastic with an envelope. 100% guaranteed with full refund.
See the original cat art print here.
About Men and Cats
When it comes to men and cats, there is some sort of special connection between the two. Some may argue that men are simply more drawn to cats because they are self-sufficient and independent, requiring less attention than dogs or other animals.
Others suggest that there is something inherently feline about men themselves – perhaps a certain gracefulness or even a mischievous streak.
Whatever the reason, it seems that certain men and cats always seem to find a way to connect with each other, maybe just through lazy afternoons lounging on the couch.
And for men who love cats as much as they love their own freedom and independence, there can be no better match than this perfect combination of man and beast. Men and felines were simply meant to be together!
There are no reviews yet.