Our Everything Tastes Better with Cat Hair in It Handmade Greeting Card is 5X7 inches (folded size), just right for everyday stationery and invitations. Matching envelope, sealed in plastic. FREE SHIPPING IN THE U.S.
- Each card is individually handmade with care by Deborah Julian
- All artwork is original and exclusively available direct from the artist
- Cards are 5 x 7 inches. A 3 1/2 x 5 inch gallery quality giclee print is matted in white card stock
- Standard size suitable for framing
- These cards and intended to be saved
- 100% Guaranteed to please. Full refund, including shipping.
Everything tastes better with cat hair in it.
Whether it’s your morning coffee, your afternoon tea, or your evening wine, a few strands of cat hair can make it all taste better. In fact, many people believe that the addition of cat hair makes food more delicious and nutritious.
So if you’re looking to add a little something extra to your meals, consider adding a few strands of cat hair. Your taste buds will thank you!
About cat hair
Cat hair is made up of keratin, which is a protein that is also found in human hair. Keratin is made up of amino acids, which are the building blocks of protein. Cat hair is also high in lipids, which are fats that help keep the skin and coat healthy.
While cat hair may not be edible for humans, it is perfectly safe for cats to consume. In fact, many cats enjoy licking their own fur to keep themselves clean. So if you find a few strands of cat hair in your food, don’t be alarmed – it’s perfectly safe to eat.
So there you have it! Everything tastes better with cat hair in it. So next time you’re looking to add a little something extra to your meal, consider adding a few strands of cat hair. Your taste buds will thank you!