Billy’s Jump is a 5 X 7 inch fine art, handmade greeting card based on artwork by Deborah Julian. FREE SHIPPING IN THE U.S.
- End the madness! Why waste paper and cash on note cards that are on a direct line to the recycle bin when you can get quality so refined they are designed for framing?
- In Billy’s Jump, you find the perfect image of black cat elegance and style.
- Each blank card is handmade by Deborah Julian from her original photography.
- A 3 1/2″ X 5″ giclee print is set inside recycled card stock. Folded to 5″ X 7″, it’s a note card and a matted print.
- Give it as a gift, keep it for your own dynamic stationery or take it as art, this will never be money wasted.
Photographer Deborah Julian caught this classic image of her cat Billy as he sized up a jump, a skill at which he excelled.
Ships USPS within 48 hours of receiving your order. Plastic sleeve with firm backing prevents bends and other hazards. 100% satisfaction guaranteed. Full refund or replacement. Your choice.
Mat not included. For illustration only.
About black cats
There is something special about black cats. They seem to have a certain mystique about them that other cats don’t. People often say that black cats are bad luck, but this isn’t necessarily true. In many cultures, black cats are actually considered to be good luck charms.
Black cats are beautiful animals, and they make wonderful pets. If you’re thinking of adding a black cat to your family, be sure to adopt from a shelter or rescue group. There are plenty of black cats in need of homes, and they deserve just as much love and care as any other cat.