The Happy Bellies Seminar will address important factors to consider when picking a personal dietary approach, break down the different components that make up our diets, and provide information on common ailments of our GI health.
The session is free and open to the public and includes a Q&A session following the informational presentation.
Please register online here. For additional registration options or assistance, please consult the attached flyer.
More from the roosevelt island daily news
- So, What Happened to the Haynes Tapes Used in Firing Susan Rosenthal?Where are the Haynes tapes, if they ever existed at all? The state referred to them in justifying the immediate dismissal of then-President/CEO Susan Rosenthal at RIOC. That was in June 2020. But now, when
- Some Good News Now From Julie Menin: It’s Participatory Budgeting Season“Participatory Budgeting just started and people can submit ideas by October 17th.” That’s the good news from City Council Member Julie Menin’s office. Unique to New York City, everyone gets a shot at deciding how
- Taking Action on Main Street When Dog Love Is Too Much Even for the DogsDog love blossomed on Main Street a few years ago when PupCulture opened its doors and – more importantly – windows. People love dogs. Roosevelt Islanders stopped at the windows and watched dogs frolic in
- Is Covid ‘Under Control’ in the US? Experts Say YesLouis Jacobson, PolitiFact and Jeff Cercone, PolitiFactSeptember 26, 2022 Republished with Permission: The Roosevelt Island Daily News Promise: “I’m never going to raise the white flag and surrender. We’re going to beat this virus. We’re
- No Motorized Vehicles on the West Promenade… ExceptWhen it comes to motorized vehicles, RIOC has two standards. Cars, trucks and ebikes are free to speed and run stop signs and crosswalks as long as they stick to Main Street. But on the