The Happy Bellies Seminar will address important factors to consider when picking a personal dietary approach, break down the different components that make up our diets, and provide information on common ailments of our GI health.
The session is free and open to the public and includes a Q&A session following the informational presentation.
Please register online here. For additional registration options or assistance, please consult the attached flyer.
More from the roosevelt island daily news
- The Most Beautiful Oak Tree in New York CityThe most beautiful oak tree in New York City crowns a hill in Sunset Park. Our early spring photo catches the majestic architecture of this landmark before millions of leaves obscure it. Others may claim
- “How can he stay on?” a Reader Asks about RIOC CEO HaynesAfter reading about the latest in an avalanche of bad RIOC news, “How can he stay on?” he asked. Our reader asked about RIOC President/CEO Shelton J. Haynes, and his question echoed others bouncing around
- COVID Cases Soaring, Why Is RIOC PSD Still Snoring?COVID cases are soaring across New York City. The Health Department sounds alarms, pleading for face masks in all public places. But on Roosevelt Island, where positivity rates are 50% higher than the city average,
- RIOC Board Meeting, May 2022: A New Exercise in Bunker ModeBunker mode fits as well with New York’s Open Meetings Law as a whale on a shrimp boat. They’re antithetical. One reveals things; the other hides them. But controlled by an irresponsible governor and a
- Sunset Park, Brooklyn: A Neighborhood, History and a FutureSunset Park in Brooklyn is a neighborhood located in the western part of the borough. It has a rich history that can be traced back to the 1800s. What makes Sunset Park unique is its