Are you experiencing difficulties with Thinking, Memory, or Concentration due to Mild Cognitive Impairment (MCI), Stroke or Traumatic Brain Injury? Or are you caring for someone with these difficulties?
There is a new contactless study happening at Weill Cornell Medicine’s Center on Aging and Behavioral Research to understand the challenges older adults with cognitive impairment encounter with everyday activities, helpful technology and how those technologies might be improved in a paid series of surveys and phone interviews.
Your input will be extremely valuable in helping us design new technologies for memory support.
If you are interested, please call us at 646-962-7141 or email us at AgingBehavioralRsrch@med.cornell.edu.
More from the Roosevelt Island Daily News
- Why Is RIOC Suddenly Doing the Right Thing? Sometimes… But Why?Doing the right thing is not a sure thing with RIOC. More than a few WTF moments have sparkled through Roosevelt Island during the Haynes regime. And as a rule, they neither admit nor fix
- Hello, Queens? Districting Commission Chucks Roosevelt Island ChaosIt’s back to “Hello, Queens,” for Roosevelt Island as the City Council Districting Commission imploded yesterday. Freshly drawn maps were rejected, putting initial maps shoving the community into Queens back in play. But local advocates
- How Practical Exercise Leads to Lasting Benefits in Health and BeautyWe all know that exercise is good for us. It’s been drilled into our heads since we were children. However, sometimes it’s hard to find the motivation to get up and move when we don’t
- The Unbearable Light Headedness of Being RIOC: Board Meeting EditionWe already know that being RIOC means never having to say you’re sorry. After all, why would you when you never get it wrong? But it also means scrambling messaging and information until goofy lightheadedness
- Are the Feds Deflecting UN Dangers Roosevelt Island’s Way?UN dangers were on Roosevelt Islander Raye Schwartz’s mind when she emailed City Council Member Julie Menin as the General Assembly opened. The answer she got made her furious. by David Stone The Roosevelt Island