One of the Roosevelt Island Visual Art Association’s most adventurous painters opens his new solo exhibit today. Tony Vita’s Emporium is at their 527 Main Street gallery. Vita will host an opening reception next weekend where you can meet the artist and his art.
More from the Roosevelt Island Daily News
- Three Solos Opens Tuesday at Gallery RIVAAThree Solos, an exciting new exhibit featuring three veteran artists opens the doors at Gallery RIVAA, 527 Main Street, Roosevelt Island, on Tuesday, September 6th. Then, come Saturday, the artists – AnneMarie Dannenberg, Piotr Roland
- Franz Marc Never Painted Again: The Case Against WarBecause he died so young – only 36, still in the upward arc of his art – you won’t find a lot of Franz Marc’s creations in museums and galleries. But a painting in the
- Affordable Art Weekend at Gallery RIVAACome and visit us at Gallery RIVAA for our Affordable Art Weekend coming up this Friday evening from 6-9 pm, Saturday and Sunday from 11-5pm August 26, 27, and 28, 2022 with arts and crafts.
- NYC Subway Beauty and Grit: Passing, Brighton BeachAt the elevated NYC Subway Station in Brighton Beach, beauty and grit is the theme in Passing. This joining of seemingly contradictory effects creates an image greater than either. Fine art photographer Deborah Julian captured
- Roosevelt Islander Deborah Julian in PWP Members Show in LICOpening with a free public reception on Thursday, PWP – Professional Women Photographers – hosts MY NYC at Matted, gallery space at 46-36 Vernon Blvd in Long Island City. Among those exhibiting is Roosevelt Islander