After a long year and three months, the Carter Burden Network happily reopens the Roosevelt Island Senior Center. Find a first for the year calendar below.
Make the event a happy one by wearing face masks and observing social distancing. CBN hopes for a fuller schedule of activities over the summer.
Also from the Roosevelt Island Daily
- Motorgate Rate Increases, As Foolish As They Are UncaringSometimes, you run out of words. Describing RIOC’s heartless and thick-headed Motorgate rate increases backs us against the wall in frustration. Already grossly incompetent, management under Governor Kathy Hochul and CEO Seldom Seen Shelton J. Haynes, the state agency now adds heartlessness to its luster. How can we keep up the daily flow of blunders?
- How To Make Your Small Business MemorableBecome a familiar business in your community. Discover how to make your small business memorable and make a lasting impression on consumers.
- Common Testing Doctors Use To Find CancerIf your doctor’s worried that you have cancer, there are specific tests they’ll order. These are a few of the common tests doctors use to find cancer.
- Tribeca vs Chelsea in NYC. Which is best for you?If you’re thinking of moving to New York City, you’re probably wondering what the difference is between Tribeca vs Chelsea. Both neighborhoods are great places to live, but they each have their own unique vibe. Here’s a quick rundown of the differences between these two NYC gems. by David Stone Location – Tribeca is located
- Is Tribeca Worth Visiting? It’s New York City’s Film CenterIf you’re looking for a place to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city, Tribeca is not the place for you. However, if you’re looking for a place to find some of the best food, shopping, and entertainment in the city, then Tribeca is worth checking out. Here’s a look at what