Each week, Foodtown releases a new circular filled with bargains and unique deals from Roosevelt Island’s favorite grocery. Here’s the latest:
- When Ghosts Floated Above the East River, January on Roosevelt Island
- Island House. Spacious City Living Without Compromise.
- Four Freedoms Park in Winter, Roosevelt Island’s Most Serene
- One Week Into Swift Rapid COVID-19 Testing on Main Street Shows Light Use, Good Overall Results
- New York residents pay $8,781 per capita in key state tax levies, highest in U.S.